Battery Tray

IRK

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I'm moving the battery back to the engine bay, but the tray has been removed by the previous owner. Is this just a standard MK2 Clio part or is there a specific one for the 2.0? Found this on eBay that will apparently fit - can someone confirm please?

IRK

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Whatever system eBay uses to match part compatibility reckons it’ll fit...for the price I’ll just chance it and see. Fingers crossed!

Reaction score
The only bit you might be missing g is the clamp and bolt which. An be seen neaerest the camera. The ecu bracket mounts to the right of the pic. And the standard air box guide/mount on the far side.

IRK

Reaction score
Trophy No.
The only bit you might be missing g is the clamp and bolt which. An be seen neaerest the camera. The ecu bracket mounts to the right of the pic. And the standard air box guide/mount on the far side.

Hmm I think you’re right. Probably explains the shortage of parts matching my search! Never mind, just glad the battery can go back with relatively little drama. Looking forward to having the car back to standard, JMS V6 airbox and battery to boot relocation kit will be available soon if anyone’s interested.