ARB Outer Brackets P/N 546141405R- source?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
This is a copy and paste job from the cliosport forum, in a bit of a bind at the minute.

One of mine is broken and the garage and RPD are having trouble sourcing these, seems Renault no longer supply. What other options are there given it's just a cheap bracket?

Assume other folk have had this issue so would hope there are alternatives? Can't believe this on a basic part that's not even worth a tenner.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Reaction score
There are used on so many cars (Kango, Scenic, Megane, R19 etc), you'll have no problem finding one. A lot of aftermarket available as well. It's about £5 a piece.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I've asked the garage to enquire, I shall report back one way or another and hopefully spread the good word.

Have found a few threads now online with a similar story but no end result better than getting one from a breaker.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I've got the girl at ktec saying the number you've given me was superceded by the first number I mentioned.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
From everything I've heard it's the first number and Renault now no longer supply both.

That second number does appear on some of the sites Phil mentioned though.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Was in touch with K-tec who wanted £24 for one off a car they were breaking. :rolleyes:

Ended up getting these- https://www.onlinecarparts.co.uk/metalcaucho-8538068.html

They're based on the older part number. I ordered 2 and they even managed to look different to each other which didn't fill me with confidence but one of them certainly fitted.

It's an absolute bloody joke that Renault don't supply these. I've had quite a few BMW's over the years and their parts availability s***s on Renault from a great height. It's bad enough without a breaker trying to rip you off.