Another one bites the dust...

Reaction score
Note all the 'important' and valuable bits have been plundered. As per Mikeyjp, it's just a damaged Clio 182 now.

Reaction score
Does look rather a mess that one, cost a fortune to put it back to standard form with all the important Trophy bits, very much doubt Sach's are present. Wonder what no. it is? hard to tell with Trendlines missing...

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Spoiler is £500+ new from Renault and the only thing worth something on the car.

Reaction score
You know what even though it's got no genuine trophy spec parts left, in a few years i.e. 10-20yrs it would be worth your while restoring it back to trophy spec as if it's a genuine trophy and has matching engine and chassis numbers to the Vin , it would be worth a look. Just saying.

Reaction score
yeah but no one will ever know which number it is, or the history of the car, it will just get turned into a track slag, or stripped for whats left and crushed

Reaction score
He's always wanted one, and intends to keep it for himself. So I doubt he's too bothered about a small metal sticker...

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Wonder what number. it is or what the reg is, probably got some history on here somewhere.

Reaction score
Surely you could go to Renault and cross reference the vin chassis number and get the edition # off them.