Alternatives for the rear sachs

Mike256

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Mark put a set on here for sale recently along with his phone number. I've gone with Mark fish springs as one of my rears has lost the pig tail.

The front oem springs were available from France when I looked a month or two ago for €200

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Mark put a set on here for sale recently along with his phone number. I've gone with Mark fish springs as one of my rears has lost the pig tail.

The front oem springs were available from France when I looked a month or two ago for €200

I find that hard to believe as they where NLA when Eibach done the group buys.

Also checking the OE parts system the are NLA and you cant order from UK or France

Anything with a light grey number is NLA , Anything with a Black number can be bought from Renault.

Screenshot 2024-06-28 at 9.23.15 PM.pngScreenshot 2024-06-28 at 9.23.50 PM.png

You can however buy them from Optimise as below at crazy money -

Screenshot 2024-06-28 at 9.28.10 PM.png

rojer386

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Guys thanks for your replies!

My post should have read “options for rear springs” but you guys have covered the answer to that!

I was fortunate enough to buy a brand new set of the Eibach Trophy springs from a member here when I bought my T.

I had my car on my ramp today to give it the annual service and swap over the lambda sensors and noticed the rear springs/dampers are starting to look tired. I may need to look at replacing these soon.