Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been looking at cleaning products for the Recaro seats. I've got a good leather cleaner + Autoglym interior shampoo, but I'm looking for a specific cleaner for the Alcantara and also a brush. Can anyone recommend anything?

Reaction score
Swissvax do a very good one apparently! been asking a few people on the detailing website, I am in the process of buying some and giving it a go!

Reaction score
I use a soft brush or a damp microfiber to keep it clean. Not sure on products to initially clean it though.

gib172 said:
Swissvax do a very good one apparently! been asking a few people on the detailing website, I am in the process of buying some and giving it a go!

Let us know how you get on with it if you don't mind

Reaction score
I bought a brass suede brush earlier, and that seems to work really well along with the autoglym interior shampoo. The suede tends to go shiny where the safety belts come over and catch the seats ears, this brush seems to have removed the shine from the suede and re-vitalised the material by putting the texture back into it. I would definitely recommend this to anyone along with the autoglym interior shampoo.