A411 - going into Watford

Reaction score
You were going into Watford as I was heading up to the A41/M25.

Spotted you just as i drew level with you!

Reaction score
55 reg? What time was it? May have been me as I was sleeping walking/driving into work on Friday.

Reaction score
duffer987 said:
55 reg? What time was it? May have been me as I was sleeping walking/driving into work on Friday.

Doh, oh yeah failed to mention what time lol. It would have been at about 17:15

Reaction score
Hmm, it wasn't me...so there's at least one other Trophy lurking around Watford then :)

Reaction score
duffer987 said:
Hmm, it wasn't me...so there's at least one other Trophy lurking around Watford then :)

whereabouts you live then mate? i work in watford but live out in Bedfordshire

Reaction score
That was me sneaking away from work early! I reckon it was a double 'rabbit in headlights' when we drove past eachother :)

I work in Aylesbury and live near Watford - You're only the second trophy I've seen - first might have been duffer because it was in Watford on the day I picked mine up

Reaction score
DomB said:
That was me sneaking away from work early! I reckon it was a double 'rabbit in headlights' when we drove past eachother :)

ha ha, reckon you're right there mate, both seemed to do a double look!! good to know there are some local owners to me then, i'll keep my eyes peeled when i'm in Aylesbury

Reaction score
T23PHY said:
duffer987 said:

Same here, do the junction M1 10 to junction 6 or 5 trip every morning...the trip home varies though...nice to take the backroads when I can :)

Reaction score
duffer987 said:
T23PHY said:
duffer987 said:

Same here, do the junction M1 10 to junction 6 or 5 trip every morning...the trip home varies though...nice to take the backroads when I can :)

i avoid the M1 and go completely cross country from Leighton Buzzard to Hemel and then down the A41 in the morning, going home i'll go back via Berkhamstead and Ashridge (avoiding the deer)