A few new owner questions...

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Morning all,

I'm hoping you guys can help me out with a few things...

Which exhaust mounts are recommended? I've searched around and I'm leaning towards the power flex bushes or getting Renault ones and filling them with tiger seal. Which would be best?

Can you get an underseat storage box to fit the trophy from other clio models?

Has anyone got the auto style mat for the boot and the boot net? Do they work together?

Are there any workshop pdfs or manuals on these cars or normal 182s?

I'll probably be adding more stuff on here, cheers

Coldy

Reaction score
Hi, at work atm but there is a thread containing links to the pdfs, I would just get poly bushed mounts, a guy on cliosports can supply mounts already poly bushed

Reaction score
I had a custom set of mats including the boot mat made for my trophy by auto style. Boot mat fitted fine and load net worked well with it.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Cheers for the replies. I've found the manual from the drop box link, I'll get ordering the mats and I've seen the pictures of snappy steering wheel refers so I'll get on that too. I'm going to visit a secret scrapyard I know over the next couple of weeks. Hopefully they have a mk2 clio I can get some bits from.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Will that be the secret scrapyard not far from Leicester by any chance :wink:

Its in Rainworth, near Mansfield. Run by the same old boys who I used to see there 20 years ago. I got a steering wheel and some interior bits, not bad for £11.70 :tearsofjoy: I enjoy that you can take all the part off yourself.