457 for sale - £9,750

Joined
Dec 12, 2010
Messages
4
Reaction score
19
Trophy No.
457
I'm selling up! :( With my neighbour needing his drive space back, and the council putting double yellow lines on my road, selling up is the most realistic solution as I barely drive the car due to it being stored elsewhere.

I'm pasting my Facebook post here for ease:

Anyone interested in #457 before I go through the faff of listing it on Collecting Cars?

2705.png 92,308 miles
2705.png MOT until December 2025
2705.png Full Service History
2705.png Belts, Dephaser & Water Pump done in July 2024 by Floyd at K-Tec
2705.png Sachs rebuilt in 2015 at 84k by BG Motorsport – inspected in July 2024 at K-Tec
2705.png Rear discs and pads replaced in July 2024
2705.png Full Trophy suspension still fitted

1f4b7.png £9,750

Not a showroom car, but it’s been properly looked after with full service history and a folder full of receipts and invoices for maintenance throughout its life.

I bought it in December 2023 and know it’s been no expense maintained by both me and the previous owner.

1f527.png Bad bits
• Front end is showing its age in stone chips on closer inspection.
• Age-related marks around the body.
• Trophy sill decals are starting to fade.
• Door and boot handles are fading to pink.
• Rear bumper has some lacquer peel on the nearside corner.

1f6e0.png Non-OEM bits
• K-Tec carbon front splitter.
• Scorpion cat-back exhaust to replace the rusted OEM.
• Alcantara-trimmed dash trim (the originals will come with the car, but are very tatty).
• Alcantara-trimmed steering wheel.
• Alcantara-trimmed gearstick gaiter.
• Original head unit will be refitted before sale

I'm based in Wolverhampton, West Midlands. Please feel free to reach out with any questions.

I'm not interested in any swaps/part-ex, and I'll ignore daft offers/messages.

518334744_122217591800090840_7457622498973693304_n.jpg518333402_122217591860090840_6079220752643298731_n.jpg517477265_122217591944090840_4612678608138994057_n.jpg517195460_122217592064090840_4238953892160888618_n.jpg518359877_122217592124090840_5998160371311272210_n.jpg518248630_122217592214090840_8178696852968215252_n.jpg518352680_122217592184090840_468723302504042353_n.jpg518021032_122217592298090840_7702977801931577850_n.jpg517349300_122217592376090840_9007167275878526749_n.jpg517125807_122217592490090840_83519633291209856_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
Top