220 roof rack help needed!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I have a mk4 220 Trophy and wanted to carry our 2 bikes on the roof. I already have the bars and carriers from a previous car so just need new feet adaptors. Plenty of them around for a mk4 Clio.

The manual says upto 80kg load for MK4 Clios, yet the RS specific manual says roof loads are prohibited for any 1.6T MK4 Clios.

Does anyone know the reasoning for this? Are there actually differences between the standard and the RS Clio shells?

Any help would be appreciated, I also have a 182 Trophy and one will need to be sold if I can't carry bikes on the 220.

Adam

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hi Adam.
You will not find much information on the 220 Trophy via this forum. Although the car is listed on here there are just a handful of posts for it if you check.
Are you a Facebook user as there is a better site I am a member of I can recommend if you are.

Cheers Lee (also a MK2 182 and MK4 220 Trophy owner)

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hi Lee,

Am I on Facebook if I could get your recommendation that would be great. Having spoke to Renault UK it seems like it's a non starter but I'm willing to try!

Cheers

Reaction score
As stated, this forum is not really geared up for the 220, there is very little traffic on it. We are all dyed in the wool 182 owners. The new ones are great cars but I think most of the owners have jumped on the FB group clio mk4 rs 200/220 edc/gt .Come back in 10 yrs ??