#19 for sale - £5250

Reaction score
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Number 019 / 500 - Extremely low mileage
Number 19 was bought from a Clio Trophy owners club member having been owned by two other owners club members. 3 previous owners in total.

I looked at several Trophy's before purchasing this one and I can honestly say this was the best one by a mile. I have loved it for the last 3 years, and have maintained it regardless of cost.
The mileage is currently 62,200 miles but will rise very slightly. The car has FSH (mostly from Rentech - including cambelt service at 30,000 miles)

The car has as:
MOT - Due September. The only advisory on the last MOT was tyres related & I have since had 4 new Michelin Pilot Sport 3 205/45R16 87 W XL fitted in Feb.
Sachs dampers were refurbished with new rod assemblies and dual seal gas caps by BG motorsport at a cost of £693 in September 2012 by the previous owner just before purchase but this was only 11,000 miles ago.
019 has the following modifications:
Orbisoud exhaust with sports catalytic convertor (extremely rare and sought after).
iTG panel filter
Brembo HC front discs.
Leather trimmed steering wheel (original included in sale)
RS Mats
RS200 rear boot badge
Clio 182FF Alcantara rear seat (original included in sale)
Skoda Fabia front splitter (not fitted yet)

The car is in excellent condition, but like any car there are a few minor points. I'm being fussy but would rather people know before viewing.
Headlights are slightly hazed but should polish out.
Dash A/C heater surround was damaged by the valeter the other day (£25 off eBay).
Alloys wheels are very lightly kerbed.

More pictures on pistonheads link below -

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifi...enaultsport-182-trophy-16v-------2005/4397603

Cheers for looking,
Give me a buzz through the pistonheads link or PM me if anymore info is required.
Ben

Attachments

• GetAttachment[2] (6).jpg
    GetAttachment[2] (6).jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 242
  • GetAttachment[2] (3).jpg
    GetAttachment[2] (3).jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 239
  • GetAttachment[1] (8).jpg
    GetAttachment[1] (8).jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 241
  • GetAttachment[1] (3).jpg
    GetAttachment[1] (3).jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 245
Reaction score
Was there much between the asking price and selling price, I'm in the market for one and just trying to gauge actual prices as they vary from £3k upward.

Regards
Andy

Reaction score
Looks like the same one, but doesn't appear to have the number in the new ad?

It did seem cheap at £5,250, but always hard to know without seeing the car.