182 Trophy or 200 full fat cup

Reaction score
Hi All, going between these two. I know the trophy is more limited edition but are they like for like performance wise?I can get a 200 cup slightly cheaper. Have they bottomed out on the depreciation scale? If I was going to buy a 200, I would like one that is more individual alien green etc. Keep on coming back to the trophy though?

Reaction score
Performance wise, not going to be much in it, as one has 20bhp more, think the trophy will be a bit lighter, would sooner have the trophy, but then you can get really good 200 for the same money

Reaction score
I was in the same position.
Choice was between Alien Green 200 or a Trophy.

Ended up going with the trophy & couldn’t be happier.
Partly because of the limited run / future values factor & partly due to known reliability issues with the 200.

Would still love an Alien Green 200 at some point though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Thanks will go for a trophy then. Will keep a watch on here for good examples. Have a 350z,so will be in good company

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
The feel like different cars to drive - the 200 is a lot heavier so the you can't feel the extra 20 bhp, the gearing makes a bit more of a difference though. The trophy does feel like a stripped out car now, compared to modern cars.

Reaction score
As you can see from my sig photo I have both If I had to get rid of one I’d sell the Trophy If that helps