182 Trophy #353 - 84k FSH inc £1k cambelt svc in Jan 2020

Reaction score
After 7 years of ownership I’m very sad to be putting Trophy number 353 up for sale.

It has a full service history, including invoices and old MOTs confirming its 84,000 miles. This includes a £1K cam belt service, aux belt, dephaser, oil pump and alternator done by Mike at RenTech on 28th Jan 2020. MOT to 6 June 2020.

This is an incredibly well looked after Trophy that has been used as a third car, hence its low mileage. It’s running factory Sachs dampers front and rear, which are all in good working order, no leaks or drop off in damping performance. The fronts were serviced and de-pinned by Simon at Cornering Force in 2013 and the rears replaced at the same time.

The car is standard Trophy with the following subtle upgrades:
• Steering wheel retrimmed by Snappy in black leather, perforated on the thumb grips, red stitching and
red top centre strip
• Scorpion RS192 cat back exhaust system
• Mintex M1144 pads and Brembo Max front discs
• Intermittent wiper stalk
• Red Magnecor HT Leads

Interior is in excellent condition with no rips, tears or sagging bolsters. Body work is in excellent condition for its age and mileage. The only 2 points to note are a minor scuff on the rear bumper, caused by a poorly driven wheelbarrow, and a slight scratch on the front wing which has been there since I bought it. Tyres are Michelin Pilot Sport 3s all round with good tread, wheels are original and unmolested. It’s never been used on track, although it would no doubt be hilarious on a track day, if that’s your thing :)

This is one of 411 surviving Clio Trophy 182s according to howmanyleft.com, which has helped underpin its value as a rare and appreciating future classic (but you're on cliotrophy.co.uk, so you already knew that!).

If you have any questions, please get in touch.

£7,500

IMG_3327.jpg

IMG_3323.jpg

IMG_3325.jpg

IMG_3337.jpg

IMG_3336.jpg

IMG_3329.jpg

IMG_3338.jpg

IMG_3339.jpg

IMG_3340.jpg

Clio_SH.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Looks a nice example. See how it goes, might be a good barometer of values if it does sell

Reaction score
Sensibly priced, well looked after example with less than average miles.

Can’t see it hanging around for too long!

Think I will take inspiration from that snappy steering wheel too [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Sorry, only just seen this, really need to switch on email notifications! What Mossy said, Guildford :)

Reaction score
Is this car still available? I am based in Guildford cash waiting. Cheers - Ben

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply Jibber_Monkey - I'll be sure to keep an eye out for it around Guildford!