Reaction score
Only just saw this thread, my 48,000 mile car is still on OEM exhaust and seems fine. If it does decide to fall off I'll be visiting Joe at BTB, though the RS192 at near half the price of a BTB is tempting, but I do know how good Joe's work is.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
aluminum-foil.jpg

Renault exhausts iirc.

Reaction score
I'm not trying to bum BTB up, I don't have one, but Joe Ellis the proprietor is a really nice guy to deal with as he's a friend of my father-in-law who had the prototype 500 Abarth by-pass exhaust built by him which has a boost operated by-pass valve built in much like a waste gate to make a straight through exhaust, and he did some beautiful work on an exhaust, exhaust manifold with integral inlet manifold (non cross flow head) to suit a Clan Crusader (Hillman Imp running gear 70's sports car) running twin Webber 40's.

His stories of doing in the SilverState classic over in the USA in his white Lotus Carlton are brilliant, especially dealing with crosswinds at 180mph on a public highway, or the diff oil boiling off after only 20 miles of the 90 odd he had to do.

Reaction score
I have an original in my garage? If that counts replacement was miltek! Check out my dyno run on YouTube!!

Reaction score
Still on my original too. Havent noticed any problems with it yet so fingers crossed it will last a while longer. (Now waiting to go to the car, start it up and realise i spoke to soon).

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Took my original off last week, it'd done almost 100k, and was still in a decent condition.

Reaction score
I still have the original in the shed as last year i put a stainless steel one on.............

Its still ok and the cars nearly done 80k