keo

Reaction score
i am, thinking of getting a pro speed custom later on in the year though, (i dont want anything to loud) unless i can get another year out of the original

Reaction score
Heck no, rocking a Yozza baby!

My original was rusting. Was a good excuse to improve!

Reaction score
Original's are really poor. I replaced mine at the end of last year for an RS192 after the center section to cat flange snapped.

Reaction score
I'm still on the original. Has surface rust in a few places but no rot. Yet.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Had the Orb from almost new and it still looks spanking new, does that count? ;)

Reaction score
Must say, yours must be the best T out there!!

I like to think it's one of the good ones. But i wouldn't go that far, no.

Have friends that live in Peterborough, that regularly see two different Trophys, and there aren't any on here from that area. I suspect the best ones out there are possibly not even registered on here.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I like to think it's one of the good ones. But i wouldn't go that far, no. Have friends that live in Peterborough, that regularly see two different Trophys, and there aren't any on here from that area. I suspect the best ones out there are possibly not even registered on here.
I assume your meaning that a few have been put away as collectors cars? I just don't see it TBH, it's just a cheap french 5hitbox at the end of the day, it will never be seen as an investment and I suspect most that were kept to be low mileage keepers have probably been recycled into the general market by now. I think a good comparison would be the williams, there really aren't that many concours original examples out there and I know of only three 5GTT that are original with less than 20k on, Renault UK do not even have one and their Trophy well I don't think it's as good as mine even, though original.

Reaction score
Renault UK's trophy is pretty shoddy TBH. on the numerous occasions I've seen it the body work is pretty poor. The interior is good (standard) but the front bumper has had a re-spray and the tabs havn't even been put on.

Awful.

Reaction score
Not necessarily in collections just not registered on here / use the site. If there are two in P'boro alone there most be several nationwide. I'm guessing there must be close to 200 T's not even registered on the site.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
It would be splitting hairs to mention that there are 386 listed (quite surprised myself) but my point was that it is not necessarily the case that those two haven't been registered and the chances are that those that have not will not be in any better condition than those that have.

Jon.G didn't want to blow my own trumpet mine is miles better ;)

Reaction score
I'm still on the original exhaust, done 88k. But I fear its starting to blow near the cat. The noise has got a little deeper over the last couple of weeks.

Waiting for BTM to release their new kit. I hear good things..

Reaction score
Still got the original on mine.

Have a BTB would suit way much better!

But they are like finding hen's teeth

is1

Reaction score
Still have the original on mine at 23,000 miles. Excellent exhaust and perfect for the car.