Reaction score
Trophy No.
cc is great, ive played the game metioned above, set it to 40 and tried to go round some really twisty stuff. great fun till you panic mid corner and slam on the breaks. and then its sideways fun.

Havent really used the limiter yet

Reaction score
i found the 'click' yesterday! it didnt work the first few times i tried it so thought it didnt work/didnt have one, then it did it when i was least expecting it! it **** me up and cant stop having fun with it now. :p

Reaction score
Any idea why you can select some speeds but not others. You can set the limiter to 89 or 91, but not 90? Or is it just my car?

Reaction score
Mines exactly the same! I mentioned this to the GF the other day, it really bugs me mine usually does it on 30 i get 29 or 31 but today i actually got 30! :shock:

Reaction score
Luke335 said:
Any idea why you can select some speeds but not others. You can set the limiter to 89 or 91, but not 90? Or is it just my car?

I noticed this, because 90 is a nice round number but now I set it 88 instead because it's just enough to go 'Back in Time', :)

But as Gaz says, sometimes it can, you just have to hold it down and let go at the right moment, electronics - not the Frenchies strong point.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
yeah, after looking at this in more detail a soft press will go up one mile an hour on mine. Normal press 2 miles an hour but normally odd numbers if that makes any sence at all.

Reaction score
Luke335 said:

Turn it off & on again & you can select it then.

Just a quirk of the system.