Reaction score
Cue, Audrey - would be great to meet up next year on track!

I've tended to do a lot of days at Brands this year as I live only 25 mins away.

Next year I plan to try out some new tracks including Spa and a trip to the ring.

The half cage I've ordered is from a batch of functional track day cages specially manufactured by 'Caged' for the 182's at Oulton Park. The best bit about the design is that it bolts to existing pick up points in the car so no drilling or welding required.

Reaction score
7MAT said:
Cue, Audrey - would be great to meet up next year on track!

I've tended to do a lot of days at Brands this year as I live only 25 mins away.

Next year I plan to try out some new tracks including Spa and a trip to the ring.

The half cage I've ordered is from a batch of functional track day cages specially manufactured by 'Caged' for the 182's at Oulton Park. The best bit about the design is that it bolts to existing pick up points in the car so no drilling or welding required.

I'm planning on a spa and nurburg trip next year to. Keep me informed on dates etc if you fancy having another car in convoy.

Reaction score
Pete G
Chivenor may be a possible - as may Castle.
Prescott school is great, did a corporate day there a few years ago - 10 or 12 runs with tuition and in car demos by Roy Lane - very humbling!!

Reaction score

05/55 reg end of September, just clocked up 14000. considering buying a very cheap runaround for the winter months to keep the Trophy looking good as i drive all country roads to work

boot net is great mod, got one of them too!

Im on 11800 most of thats driving through europe, where do you get the boot net from?

Reaction score
Re: 11800

owenb1983 said:
where do you get the boot net from?

i got mine from someone on Cliosport - posted a wanted thread and got a reply..... they sometimes also crop up on ebay too

Reaction score
Sept 2005 - 8.5k

Spending to long in my works van (a Saxo VTR with 3 meter lengths of copper pipe hanging out the back windows:lol:)

Hopefully will find the bottle to do a couple of track days next year (scared i'll wrap it up!)

Reaction score
237 as of 7am today 28th December 2006 has 13,755 miles.

I've owned it since mid Oct 2006 and bought it with 10,500 miles on the clock.

Roll on the new year and some trackdays and my trips to the Nurburgring!!!!