Reaction score
Trophy No.
BenG said:
That Supercharged Clio was insane ! :twisted:

This car is featured in next months Performance french car mag, may be worth standing around in a newsagents for a few minutes.

Reaction score
yozzasport exhaust with decat
panel filter
inlets matched (gdi)
remap (gdi)

192bhp at 6445rpm / 224nm of torque at 5410 rpm. thinkin about removin the acoustic valve box out and fitting a
moxogen with a good air feed then gettin it live mapped, wheres best for live mappin??? havnt got a scanner so carnt
post the graph

Reaction score
harratt21trophy said:
panel filter
inlets matched (gdi)
remap (gdi)

192bhp at 6445rpm / 224nm of torque at 5410 rpm. thinkin about removin the acoustic valve box out and fitting a
moxogen with a good air feed then gettin it live mapped, wheres best for live mappin??? havnt got a scanner so carnt
post the graph

RS tuning in Leeds is good but cant vouch for others.
Try taking a photo as I did of your graph.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
harratt21trophy said:
panel filter
inlets matched (gdi)
remap (gdi)

post the graph

where was this done? i'm very sceptical of those figures based on not just my results but everyone elses.. that's nearly 80% increase in torque over mine......

matched inlets - angleworks
maxogen
prospeed

i'd say the decat maybe worth 3 bhp max, that leaves 22 bhp from just the map which is above the normal gains from just a map. the torque though is in a different league, hence the scepticism.

Reaction score
224nm is about 165lb.ft

But 156lb.ft at 6500rpm is a bit special.

Reaction score
hi ther will take a picture of it later 2day had it RR at the same place with just an exhaust and decat and it made 185 bhp obviousely every RR out there aint the same but it does pull well il try n sort a video out aswell will post soon.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hi guys - here's the latest dyno plot from last Saturday. The car is still stock and I'm very happy with the result. I'll be using this as my 'baseline' figure for future mod's (hopefully starting sometime in the New Year). Incidentally, this was taken two days prior to having work done and a service at RenTech and the car is pulling and driving better now than in all the time I've had it. Shame I couldn't have had the car looked at before the rolling road day! :D

dyno2.gif

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
interesting that your actual wheel bhp is below mine but your est torque figure is above.... I can only presume their estimate is either out or mine is out as a bhp difference of 16 bhp would mean generally speaking more torque.

did they do a fuelling test also? - that'd be useful to see where the potential gains would come.

Reaction score
Cue said:
interesting that your actual wheel bhp is below mine but your est torque figure is above.... I can only presume their estimate is either out or mine is out as a bhp difference of 16 bhp would mean generally speaking more torque.

did they do a fuelling test also? - that'd be useful to see where the potential gains would come.

Also I think my wheel bhp was around 130 but only 158 flywheel and as is BenG's where yours has higher transmission losses?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Cue said:

Definitely interesting... good old dyno lotto! :lol: Sadly there was no fuelling / fuel ratio testing. My results have been consistent on three occasions now over the last 12 months but - still - can only take these results with a pinch of salt.

The best guide as always is how it drives. It compares very favourably with my Good Lady's 216bhp Type-R (although obviously loses out the closer the top end gets).

Reaction score
That's impressive for standard. Are you sure someone hasn't chipped it already? :D

Modified, mine made 181bhp, 156lb/ft on the DynoDynamics RR at Sanspeed.

Maxogen,
Manifold match,
Orbisoud,
Superchip.
At first I was a bit dissapointed with the max Bhp figure, but the car has a much better midrange than previously. Saves me having to work the gears so much!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Cue said:
Re: the actual wheel bhp... I have been informed that the value on the MAHA dyno plot is not the power at the wheels as we 'understand' it. I've been told it's the wheel/dyno interface power reading which, apparently, is different to wheel power. Whether or not it's true I'm not sure but I'd be interested to know if nothing else! :lol:

Finally got around to sorting out the footage of the run - here it is:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=0eJ2_wEX3Uk

Cheers.