Reaction score
So, finally got a new set of eagle f1 Asymmetric fitted.
Only 20 wet miles so far so no comments on grip.
First impressions are that the ride is a tiny bit firmer at really slow speed, hopefully this means stiffer side walls. (Does not compromise the ride when moving).
I'm pretty sure the steering is lighter, this may be because the shoulders are visibly narrower than the pe2's. Hopefully this won't remove any feel.
I expect i will get used to the feel, here's hoping that the turn in is crisp when I get them on a dry road after a few more miles.

Reaction score
So, finally got a new set of eagle f1 Asymmetric fitted.
Only 20 wet miles so far so no comments on grip.
First impressions are that the ride is a tiny bit firmer at really slow speed, hopefully this means stiffer side walls. (Does not compromise the ride when moving).
I'm pretty sure the steering is lighter, this may be because the shoulders are visibly narrower than the pe2's. Hopefully this won't remove any feel.
I expect i will get used to the feel, here's hoping that the turn in is crisp when I get them on a dry road after a few more miles.

Very interested to hear how you get on with these. Thinking of them as a replacement for my PE2's.

Reaction score
Ok.
IMO the Goodyear Eagle F1 is shite.
Much lighter steering with no feel, rubbish turn in. Grip levels are probably higher than old pe2's but when you reach the limit the car almost seems to skip into understeer.
My advice, stay away from these tyres.