Reaction score
Oh my good god what is this guy talking about..?
"well it's 2012 now and I rate it a load of bollocks"
I suppose he'd say the same about an integrale, e30, even big dogs like the mclaren f1.
God forbid what he'll review next year, 599 GTB Fiorano;
dull steering, bit too loud, stiff ride, interiors ok but a little dated, we are in 2013 don't forget...
I won't waste my time looking or listening to that hi-vis wearing dweeb again.

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I posted a sarcastic comment basically taking the pee and the guy replied saying 'At last, someone who genuinely knows what he is talking about'.

I'm not sure he realised I was being sarcastic. He clearly thinks i'm some sort of mutual idiot.

My comment no longer exists for some reason and his reply to it says it has received too many negative votes.

My work here is done :up:

Last edited:
Reaction score
He's got loads of "reviews" up on you tube; just had a glance at the Alpha 147 comments (couldn't find the strength to watch the vid) - same comments abound! A universally derided retard with a video camera and too much spare time; one of his replies made me smirk; "they are called hi viz jackets and are worn by people who work" (might have it not quite word for word)... Such fun!

Reaction score
He's now edited the title for the vid, Renault Clio 2005 2.0 RENAULTSPORT 182 "Trophy"..Dont watch if you own one or want
to have one!

Feeling the pressure now :D

Reaction score
My new favorite quote from a bmw review
"the handling is lovely, its goes round corners as if its on tracks, it seems its only bmw that have successfully pulled this off"

Something along those lines.. Made me chuckle.

Reaction score
I've not seen this before but had to stop watching after he hit the rev limiter in 1st doing his 0 - 60 run as anyone who can't even do that has no place "reviewing" cars.............

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
If this guy had any sense he should start deleting his videos round about now...the ball is rolling

Reaction score
There's a load of numpties on Youtube trying to make a name for themselves reviewing cars, this one is the worst I've seen...

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Such a twat, these "reviews"/him irritate me so much I can't watch for anymore than a minute or so before my blood pressure rises and my head explodes. What a tool.

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
OH MY LORD !!

Please don't get me started on this guy, His reviews are utter wa*k and he seriously does not know his ar$e from his elbow.

I now await for a reply of "E-Mail Me at miles*****@*******.com"

(have a read here for what he is actually like - http://www.cliotrophy.co.uk/forum/sh...parkers-thread)