Reaction score
Trophy No.
Yep blocked me to. Now can I be bothered to create another account?

Reaction score
Just couldn't resist a reply,I dont think he takes criticisum well.

Redtrophy98

I think more should play this game.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
He's blocked me too.

I reported his video too, just through shere spite.

Last edited:

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I posted a sarcastic comment basically taking the pee and the guy replied saying 'At last, someone who genuinely knows what he is talking about'.

I'm not sure he realised I was being sarcastic. He clearly thinks i'm some sort of mutual idiot.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I posted a sarcastic comment basically taking the pee and the guy replied saying 'At last, someone who genuinely knows what he is talking about'.

I'm not sure he realised I was being sarcastic. He clearly thinks i'm some sort of mutual idiot.
Just seen this, absolute classic!:D He probably finds the car so damn noisy because of all the empty space inside his fat head, his replies sum him up! Try to pick on the Trophy eh

Last edited by a moderator:

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
The guy clearly does not like the fact people are leaving comments or disliking his videos.

I have no idea how he thinks blocking people will change our views.

He is clearly a jobless to$$er who buys and sells cars for silly amounts of money and thinks that starting up a review channel on youtube will make him the next J.Clarkson Or T.Needell.

The boy is a ar$e and there is no if's or but's

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
If anyone is part of a BMW M3 forum please post the link, He would have 100's of Beamer heads on his case !!

Reaction score
Just seen this, absolute classic!:D He probably finds the car so damn noisy because of all the empty space inside his fat head, his replies sum him up! Try to pick on the Trophy eh

He seems genuinely pleased that someone agrees with him. It's hilarious!

It's his series of tests, that he has clearly spent much time devising, that I can't get over. And I quote: "All that's left to do is the brakes...I suspect these'll be rubbish...with a bit of luck they'll have sports brakes on this one... 321...(applies brakes for 0.7 seconds)...yeah they're rubbish!

Feels like drum brakes!"

He is being so obnoxious, surely he must know he is. What a guy.

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Do you think he regrets posting his video on youtube yet?

Reaction score
Just wait until the cliosport.net guys get hold of this infamous review of the 182! Can see the comments now...

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Do you think he regrets posting his video on youtube yet?

You know I don't think he does. if you read his replies it's fairly clear that he is not reading the comments very carefully or seriously as he seems to think that most of them are written by spotty oinks whose balls have yet to drop rather than serious owners who know he has got things very wrong. I did worry that all this was bordering on bullying but if he is too thick skinned/stupid to even entertain the idea that he may have made an error then he is probably too stupid to realise he is getting a pasting.