hyb

Reaction score
Thats a bloody quick turnaround! Nice one.
I'd invest in a steering lock that covers the entire wheel (disklock £40) rather then a tracker.

End of the day with the tracker, if the thieves dont find it and rip it out first, your gonna get your car back, but only after its been ragged, dented probably, and branded a stolen recoverd which no ones going to want to buy after.

If you want some anti theif device, go for something like a Blackjax.
http://www.sjfvehiclesecurity.co.uk/htm ... ories.html

amm

Reaction score
Jordan said:
I can barely believe it, but my trophy has been stolen after a brief struggle with three men in ballaclavas last night in sainsbury's car park in Fallowfield, Manchester.

I put up a bit of resistence, but it was difficult as i was sitting in the car with him standing in the doorway holding my arm, and he snapped the keyring out my hand, leaving me holding my keyring, and him with the key. At this point i got out as it occurred to me they could have a knife or gun....?! Then i rang the police as they drove off in my car, it was the worst feeling ever and it made me feel completely powerless. Also, there was a man next to me who watched the whole incident and he didnt do anything!

I really hope they catch these bunch of morons and i get my car back hopefully in one piece, although i havent got my hopes up. The fact that theres only 500 made makes it particularly painful, as the chances of being able to get a replacement are slim.

Anyway, it was number 337/500 and the reg was LX55 UTZ. If anyone sees it driving around or up for sale etc then let me know! Its a bit of a long shot but im desperate.

Im hoping the fuckwits will be stupid enough to put it on ebay or something lol, but for now, the trophy dream is over.
:cry:
sorry to hear that it was stolen if you manage to get a nother one go to your nerest cliford alarm dealer thay do a new device that will stop the car if your not in it but will let them drive of away from you the will then lock them in the car untill the police arive :shock: :shock: :shock:

Reaction score
Shocking news :evil:

glad to hear u got a new one hope this one has more luck!
Any news/leads on findin the old 1 at all from the police?

Reaction score
bloody hell!!
That is nasty stuff, Glad you got it sorted and are able to get a replacement.

Reaction score
Thats true if this had happend to me i wouldnt mind too much as the car is fully run in, but in your case they have probably ragged the balls off it.

I am looking into Trackers and there may be a bulk buy deal happing if there is enough intrest. More info will follow when i have it.

hyb

Reaction score
its always happening with scoobies. They use them as getaway cars for smash n grabs. one of the reasons i didnt want to keep mine anymore, for fear of getting it nicked

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Yep, quite an interesting story actually, allthough i'm not sure if I should really discuss it on here in case some action is still ongoing with it.

Reaction score
Nik said:
Yep, quite an interesting story actually, allthough i'm not sure if I should really discuss it on here in case some action is still ongoing with it.

Nik is it still on the road ?

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Yeah, it was when it shouldn't have been basically. Not sure if it still is now or not.

Reaction score
wasn't this the one that appeared on ebay a couple of times at a very silly price? seem to remember there being a few threads on cliosport about it

Reaction score
c*unts

absolute sh*tbags !!!!!!!!!!!!

you cant hav anything these days can you?

i hope the twats who did it get wots cuming to em!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
I just saw the link to ebay, was it already nicked when it was advertised? What was the outcome? Good I hope.