Trophy spotted at BCA.....

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Let me scramble to punch that button. Second thoughts, no thanks 😂

Reaction score
Not sure what made you think that - I posted that it had missed again For the second time

I‘m sure everyone is now bored with this car and until it’s well under 10k BCA will own it.

I think it was on trade auction tonight wasn’t it Nick. Can’t imagine it did anything

NickReilly063

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I think it was on trade auction tonight wasn’t it Nick. Can’t imagine it did anything

Yes Ashton - However it looks like it missed again - now in tomorrows Trade sale.

They need to stop being Greedy with this car and just run a Auction starting at 4k - we will then know what someone wants to give for it - weather it's then enough for them we will have to see - I did quote this would happen.

NickReilly063

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Missed again today Guys - Run it up to £13600 today

I videoed it to show you the enthusiasm they have when trying to sell it (Virtually none) but unfortunately it will not load

NickReilly063

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I'll go money back Andy.

Maybe BCA should contact Collecting Cars to sell it for them - No on the other hand keep them away because knowing them at the minute they will buy the company out and ruin it.

NickReilly063

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
No 327 has now sold at BCA - would have sold first time in and for a lot more had they used some sense.

Let's wait and see who has bought it and how much it goes up for.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Oh I dunno. I thought that all the previous discussions were about it’s price ..