Trophy spotted at BCA.....

NickReilly063

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
No 327 Ashton

At the minute BCA only have trade sales online only - so no physical auctions for Viewing and bidding

Thats been the problem with such a unique car from the start - you Guys definitely know that it’s not easy buying our beloved little red cars 🚗 without viewing them and knowing the history - whoever bought it will need to source the suspension which could prove tricky to find and very costly if they choose to go down that route in putting it back to standard plus all the other extra spend.

My No63 was very similar but after joining your forum it gave me the support and the un-buyable knowledge to turn my car around - which I thank you all for ( Getting all emotional now HaHa ).

Reaction score
No 327 Ashton

At the minute BCA only have trade sales online only - so no physical auctions for Viewing and bidding

Thats been the problem with such a unique car from the start - you Guys definitely know that it’s not easy buying our beloved little red cars 🚗 without viewing them and knowing the history - whoever bought it will need to source the suspension which could prove tricky to find and very costly if they choose to go down that route in putting it back to standard plus all the other extra spend.

My No63 was very similar but after joining your forum it gave me the support and the un-buyable knowledge to turn my car around - which I thank you all for ( Getting all emotional now HaHa ).

Steady on Nick, pull yourself together, you’ll be offering us all zero % finance and free servicing next