Reaction score
I have a swiss trophy and the previous owner removed the standard recaros to fit bucket seats.

I am now considering taking the buckets out and fitting the recaro seats again (the buckets won't pass the ultra stringent Swiss version of an MOT which is due soon).

However, the Swiss edition came with fabric covered recaros and I quite fancy the leather / alcantara jobbies from the uk edition. Does anyone now the exact colour code of these? From the original brochure they look black and grey, is that the case or are they actually the same colour as the standard seats in a 182? Do they match the steering wheel and door cards?

I may be able to get hold of the original seats that came from this car for quite a good price, would it then be possible to get them re-upholstered?

Reaction score
Ajr said:
I'm pretty sure they're black and black.

But then do they match the door cards and steering wheel? The door cards and steering wheel etc are more dark blue / grey than black, or are they black on the UK Trophy?

Ajr

Reaction score
The door cards are very dark grey & the rear bench is the dodgy black & grey, same as the 182 cup. Don't the swiss trophies have the cup material on the recaros?

Reaction score
yeah, the swiss trophies have the cup material on the front seats.

means they match the rest of the interior, but the UK leather / alcantara just looks better.

just not sure if the swiss trophy has the same colour on the door cards etc (want to make sure the UK seats will fit in ok).

Reaction score
From what I can tell in the promo photos the seats themselfs were the only differance between the swiss and uk cars.

Recaros material are listed as Ambla-Leather black / Dinamica Suede black.

Same recaros are fitted to megane R26

Reaction score
ok cool so the UK seats should match the Swiss interior, excellent.

Now, does anyone know if you can get these seats re-upholstered easily or am I better off just getting new seats?

Don't suppose anyone wants to swap some cup clad seats for the UK jobbies?

Cue, you're right, no V6 spoiler either. Means we can put things in the boot, but it doesn't look half as cool. Any idea how much they are from a dealer?

Reaction score
I would be careful about getting new seats. Renault dealers do not provide them, just particular parts for incredible money and Renault Sport finished their offer despite they still figure in the list of accessories as a part number 77 11 421 156 (1.600 EUR incl. VAT).

I am keen on get these Recaros. Could you recommend me some favourite Recaro dealer? I've heard about Capital Seating. Any own experience?

Regarding the V6 spoiler, Renault Sport still has it for 200 EUR incl. VAT which means almost three times cheaper than a standard Renault dealer in the Czech Republic. I don't know if you have comparable prices in the UK or Switzerland.

Cheers

Reaction score
The Recaro's are black, so are a little different to the dark blue / grey of the rest of the car. They do look better than the Swiss versions though ( I have seen one). I think they are the same as many other cars, Mitsubishi lancer's, Honda Inegra's, Megane's etc. As you already have the right subframes you could probably find them cheaper from one of these.

Recaro sport trendline

http://www.recaro.com/index.php?id=434&region=0&L=2

Reaction score
Just got my Trophy back from the garage, feels like new again.

Again the seats: Does the driver's side on the Trophy have height adjustment? Does it use the same seat rails are the OE Clio Sport seats, just with the added Recaro mounts?