Reaction score
I do not drive like a saint but have a light foot and just use the power when I need it or want a bit of fun such as pulling away at roundabouts

Reaction score
Let's face it, we're not eco-warriors are we? If we were we would have bought bicycles. (I do actually do a lot of riding). I'm bored of trying to average 32mpg on the frustrating journey in, so I'm going to reset the counter and try and go for 16 mpg tomorrow. If I'm lucky, I'll get the traffic lights and the roundabouts clear, might test that 22 second 0-100-0 time too.

I'm going to do a couple of track days this year, I haven't done any yet. Any advice on what would be good for starting out would be much appreciated, after a while I might start getting the train to work and using the car purely for enjoyment. It's a shame to rack up the miles when it's impossible to have fun.

I'm going to drive the Trophy down to Frane in June, my Dad lives near the new bridge so I'm going to take a movie of driving eovr it. Strange to drive a British designed, French made, British only car over a British designed, French made bridge.

What was this thread?

Reaction score
Seem to be getting 31mpg from 'my own' 182 with Cup Packs and using Optimax. That included one light speed trip to Gatwick and home the other evening - where I appreciated the Xenons (sorry to mention that!) :twisted: The one thing I really miss jumping from one to the other is the Recaros - I need to suss out the cost of retro fitting these.