Reaction score
jezza l said:
Love Ian's comment above :lol:

Love that photo Gareth :D Shame about the Dr Pepper bottle though :(
I think the yellow/black combo helps make the tints look good on the above car. Can't see it having the same effect on the trophy but I could be wrong.

Agree with the Dr P bottle - shame really as it's a good picture. getting the Trophy PC'd next weekend so will do some good photos of both cars together fully cleaned!

I agree that the yellow and black theme helps which is why i'm unsure of tinting the Trophy :?

Reaction score
Matt X2C said:
they don't look too bad, but I will not be getting tints on the trophy. Don't think it quite suits the car and I had enough trouble in my old car with tints...they were quite dark and you couldn't park properly at night, you had to put the window down etc and constantly worry if you are going to get stopped by the police!

i'd be going for the lightest smoke..... not into limo tints tbh, as you say not worth the hassle!

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
it may work - i've seen some with really dark tints and it looks more van like than anything else. Lighter tints all round - can't remember what the permitted limit is on front windows, would possibly look ok.

Reaction score
the legal limit is 70% of light must be able to get into the front side windows, which isn't very much tbh. The backs can be as dark as you want. Mine used to be much darker than 70% but never once got stopped, although they looked good, they were annoying.

A light smoke could go well with the anthracite wheels. I wont be getting them on mine tho!

Reaction score
Gareth said:
jezza l said:
Love Ian's comment above :lol:

Love that photo Gareth :D Shame about the Dr Pepper bottle though :(
I think the yellow/black combo helps make the tints look good on the above car. Can't see it having the same effect on the trophy but I could be wrong.

Agree with the Dr P bottle - shame really as it's a good picture. getting the Trophy PC'd next weekend so will do some good photos of both cars together fully cleaned!

I agree that the yellow and black theme helps which is why i'm unsure of tinting the Trophy :?

Look forward to seeing them :)