Reaction score
Just seen a picture of the seats in the Swiss Trophies. It seems they got matching seats front and rear. Unfortunately it was dodgy cloth all round! :?

I think I prefer our version. :)

Attachments

• 0505241_CLIO_TROPHY.jpg
    0505241_CLIO_TROPHY.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 1,338
Reaction score
yea they look rubbish. ours are better. however i still get a funny bum in them and very cold this time of the year in the morning. prob y there are fabric

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Yeah, nasty. Jeremy said they had to make a quick decision over having matching seats like above, or keeping the leather / suede on the fronts.

I'm quite happy to have the mismatch! Good decision Jeremy!

Reaction score
Yip they look nasty...

On the left is that the relay box? how loud will that be when the poor swiss folkes put the wipers on!

Reaction score
Yep, Good decision. I think eugegall might have a point though. Its a lot colder down here by the alps. When its -8 in the morning the leather gets pretty cold! So does the steering wheel. Can we have these heated next time? :wink:

Oh, and some winter tyres that fit would be nice. I have to fit 15's to mine soon :(

Reaction score
On the left is that the relay box? how loud will that be when the poor swiss folkes put the wipers on!

That would be annoying. I guess they don't need to use the wipers quite as often as in the UK :wink:

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Has anyone considered Dynamat-ing the relay box cover? :-k :)

Reaction score
The other difference with their Trophy was that the rear spoiler was an option, the one from the 182 Cup was standard

Reaction score
I wonder how the swiss cars are numbered?? If they re-start from '1' it means there are 25 Trophy's that are numbered the same....

Reaction score
oliie said:
I wonder how the swiss cars are numbered?? If they re-start from '1' it means there are 25 Trophy's that are numbered the same....

I think it should be easy enough to identify a swiss trophy though..... :D

Reaction score
That and the fact ours will have XXX/500, theirs XX/50 (it was 50 they ended up making right???)

Reaction score
strike said:
That and the fact ours will have XXX/500, theirs XX/50 (it was 50 they ended up making right???)

Ah yes, forgot it had the total number built afterwards....

They should've done a total of XXX/550...

Reaction score
Swiss recaro seat

Hi,

a little bit late..

here a picture of the recaro seat designed for the swiss clio trophy:

recaro.jpg

I prefer the alcantara one too.

bye
Luca

Reaction score
I was told they are not leather but pvc type stuff the same as the seat belt covers .