Reaction score
Well the DVLA website seems to only have CL10 A** to CL10 B** available at the moment. Don't know if they're releasing them in stages, or if that's all they could be bothered to list! I tried searching for CUP, and as you say it comes up unavailable, but I didn't know if that was because it hadn't been released yet.

Reaction score
MickD said:
littleandy0410 said:
Someone somewhere is going to have CL10 CUP! V. Cool!

Somebody already has, that's one that isn't still available, it's been sold!

Someone from cs.net has it I think. RUK tried to get it, but this lad got in before them

Reaction score
Makes me want to trade in for a 200 in this colour :D

Should not of viewed this threads - the trophy looked dated comparing it to the 200 :(

Reaction score
littleandy0410 said:
Well the DVLA website seems to only have CL10 A** to CL10 B** available at the moment. Don't know if they're releasing them in stages, or if that's all they could be bothered to list! I tried searching for CUP, and as you say it comes up unavailable, but I didn't know if that was because it hadn't been released yet.

I've just tried it and it shows everything from A to Z. Perhaps the site had a bug when you tried it.

Reaction score
lovely colour it would of been my second choice of colour if i had not bought black and wait till it gets a few thousand on the clock it absolutely flies and sounds even better

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what the ride is like on the 200 Cup?

I've read that the Cup set-up on the 200 is harder than it was on the 197. Some articles that I've read and some road test vids that I have seen say that, realistically, it's too hard for everyday road use.

Is that the case :?

Reaction score
You might want to also try the folks over on the RenaultSport forum?

Reaction score
MickD - in a word "nuggety". I too have recently gone from a Trophy to a 200 FF with Cup chassis (in fact I've still got the Trophy for now). The ride feels less harsh than the Trophy and seems to cope with uneven surfaces better. I drove the non-Cup 200 before ordering and having been used to the Trophy for 2 years I preferred the Cup ride. There is noticeably less roll in the 200 Cup when cornering. I'm still deliberating over whether I prefer the steering. The Trophy's steering and turn in feel slightly more involving than the slightly over-assisted feel of the Cup but that's just my opinion. Overall if you use the Trophy everyday the 200 Cup will be equally if not a little more bearable. Gratuitous pic follows..

RS200-edit-1.jpg

Reaction score
A Trophy, a 200 Cup, and an S1 Elise!? That's just greedy!! :wink:

Looks good, nice choice of colour.

Reaction score
Yeah well spotted. The Elise is the track toy. Sadly the Trophy will be going but I shall enjoy it while it lasts..

Reaction score
Delongi,

Thanks for the info. That bit about the ride being less harsh than the Trophy and coping with uneven surfaces better is exactly what I wanted to know.

I notice that you couldn't resist the CL10 number plate!

Cheers.

Reaction score
Delongi said:
Yeah well spotted. The Elise is the track toy. Sadly the Trophy will be going but I shall enjoy it while it lasts..
I'd be doing it the other way round sell the Elise and keep the T as a track toy ...

Reaction score
Personally I'd keep all 3 if it was me! I would love an S1 Elise - my little bro had one a few years ago, I loved driving it!

Reaction score
Just wondering why did you go for satin black wheels? Why not anthracite? Then it would look similar to a trophy. I think I'd rather have the megane 250 instead of the 200. Better off paying more for the megane IMO.

Reaction score
mada88 said:
Just wondering why did you go for satin black wheels? Why not anthracite? Then it would look similar to a trophy. I think I'd rather have the megane 250 instead of the 200. Better off paying more for the megane IMO.

Because the black wheels look much better on the 197's and 200's...and on the Trophy too in fact!