DSC_0009.jpg
DSC_0008.jpg
DSC_0007.jpg
DSC_0006.jpg
DSC_0005.jpg
DSC_0004.jpg
DSC_0003.jpg
DSC_0002.jpg

What can i say about it!! ..............Wow!!
so much better than my R27 which i can compare it too, wouldn't be fair to compare it to the Trophy, as that is so different in every way and will be truly missed!!
Already racked up 300 miles, will post up a more definative write up once i've covered more miles.

Just one more thing...........WOW!!

Gonna Miss the little T though.....but got such a good deal on the 200 i couldn't resist, this is certainly going to be on my driveway for a much longer period of time!!

Reaction score
Arrrggghhh, wheres the auto resize like the RS Forum when you need it!! Will go onto Photobucket later and resize. :oops:

Reaction score
One more thing....Gorgeous!! Didn't like these at first but that looks special and even better in red!! Nice choice. When you have a better idea make sure you let us all know what you think!!

Elliott.

Reaction score
The new reg plates look weird the one looks like an I instead of looking like 1. It goes to 60 in September lol carrying on from last years 59 lol.

Reaction score
Very nice mate! It's the first I've seen in red, and it certainly looks much nicer in this colour than the other's I've seen. I've quite fancied one of these for a while, so I'd really like to see a write up as soon as you've put a few more miles on it!

Reaction score
Have to say it looks the dogs bollocks......Mmmm soooooo tempted.
Did you get a good deal against the Trophy ?
Thought the AG won my vote at the T meet last year, red does look good doesn't it....!!

Chris

Reaction score
Ace colour choice- black contrasted with red looks purposeful.

Enjoy your new purchase and keep us updated with your views as you spend more time driving it :D

Reaction score
Not quite capsicum red though ... :wink:

It looks great mate, i think this is the first i have seen in this combo and its now probably my favourite!!

Reaction score
You know what, I was looking at selling my towcar at the end of this year and going back to the RS's. I looked at 197 Cups/R27's and then looked at broker prices of the 200 and decided that would be what I wanted. Just when I was thinking I do prefer the look of the 197, you post these pics.

Fantastic car you have there. Did you go through a broker to get a cheaper price?

I want one again :lol:

Please get the pics resized asap though.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Can't be sure why but I always loathed the 197 and although the 200 is not massively different I quite like. I suspect the piano black laquered finish on some of the plastics is going to be a nightmare to keep free of swirls and stone chips a constant and obvious worry.

Reaction score
Photos now resized to fit - You may need to clear your cache for it to work, i did.

Matt x2c - No didn't go through a Brokers got it from Lookers Renault in Chester, dealth with Mike Griffiths through the Renaultsport.co.uk Forum.

Benoj - You have a PM on the Price.

Thanks for all the comments guys, will post up more once it gets a proper drive out to the Welsh Hills soon. :D

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I was never a fan of the 197 or the 200 at first, but that is one of the nicest looking 200's I've ever seen. Good choice 8)

Its not as sexy as that little red machine parked behind it though. :wink:

Reaction score
BenG said:
I was never a fan of the 197 or the 200 at first, but that is one of the nicest looking 200's I've ever seen. Good choice 8)

Its not as sexy as that little red machine parked behind it though. :wink:

Cheers Ben, how small does the T look next to it though! :lol:

550 Miles down and i'm loving this car, gonna be even better when its loosened up!! :D

Reaction score
Looks great! There's a white one near my work which I like the look of, yours is the first I've seen in red. It really does dwarf the T, doesn't it!? What size are the wheels?

And as for those seats........ 8) =P~

Reaction score
mada88 said:
The new reg plates look weird the one looks like an I instead of looking like 1.

Just in case anyone thinking of getting a 10 reg Clio is interested, the DVLA have got stacks of "CL10" reg. numbers for sale.