Reaction score
Ive always said they didnt care about the williams. Its the Metro they liked that Patrick Head designed that they have in the museum.

I reakon if they had a williams 2 they wouldnt even bother auctioning it, probably just skip it. I mean who would buy a copy of a williams? Bit like buying a blue 16v and sticking gold alloys on it. Very chav

Reaction score
King Stromba said:
When i asked a number of classic car owners about the problems of long term car storage i was told the same thing by most. The car is being sold as a museum piece, going to buy it as a road car is asking for trouble.

But im sure you and the williamsclio chat room have already phoned around to get an accurate picture. I mean its not like you guess at facts all the time is it?

By the way, do they let working class people into these auctions anyway? I thought it was gentry only. Oh well standards must be slipping. Im sure Yozza will get in fine, being a fellow public school boy. If you have problems Gaz, just say you know me and im sure youll be right lad.

Ahh alles klar. You went to public school. That explains a hell of a lot.........and not just your homosexual tendencies either. :lol: :eek: :wink:

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Apparently it's not.

Maybe someone like Tom Wheatcroft or Lord Montagu would be more likely :-k

Reaction score
Nik said:
I have to say I'd buy that if I had the cash. Don't think I could own it without using it though, so wouldn't be able to keep it in the same condition.

:D That's Nik for ya!

Best way of thinking too I say.... the damn thing is a car designed to be DRIVEN!!! :roll: not stored!