Reaction score
From what i have be told there has been a trophy rolled around Stafford it is at Davis motors in Stafford where it was recovered too. Will try to get the number. I was also told that the owner had only had it for 3 weeks :shock: IT IS NOT A TROPHY IT IS A 182 CUP :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Reaction score
Re: Trophy DOWN

Neal said:
From what i have be told there has been a trophy rolled around Stafford it is at Davis motors in Stafford where it was recovered too. Will try to get the number. I was also told that the owner had only had it for 3 weeks :shock:

:shock:

hope the owner's alright. write off you reckon then?

Reaction score
I'd be interested in the seats....

Seriously, hope the driver is ok. :(

Reaction score
From what I've be told yes only the boot is intact haven't seen it myself It was rolled in to a field and I was also told it must have been at around 80 the owner is alright just cuts and bruises and pissed off he is only about 20

Reaction score
Lee G said:
I'd be interested in the seats....

Seriously, hope the driver is ok. :(

It's like when someone you know dies - everyone is saying how sad they are, while eyeing up which possesions they want! :lol: :lol:

Sounds like there could be some spare listed on ebay again soon though....

Neal- Glad to hear he's ok, cars can be replaced but people can't! (although the increasing exclusivity will start increasing the asking price :? )

Reaction score
without being too much of a rubber-necker, post up any pictures if you manage to get any.....

didn't someone register on here not so long ago that was quite young? :?

Reaction score
It would be helpful to get the number, just in case some backyard garage try a dodgy rebuild.

Reaction score
Will try to get some pictures and the number but the only thing is that we have nothing to do with this garage it the parts man that told me so I will see if he can get some will the number.

Reaction score
Was thinking about putting in a bid for it myself as a track car

Reaction score
If you want it for a track car, you'd be much better off with buckets rather than the recaro's :wink:

And I'd be happy to take the recaros off your hands (need them for the V6).

Reaction score
for the right price need to have a look first and find out the insurance company think it's to fooked myself

Reaction score
For the price second hand Recaros go for I think I would prefer to get some new ones or even look at getting some of the 197 Recaros for the V6. I sat in one at Donnington and they are really nice.

Reaction score
Sorry about the accident, I have a young customer from the Stoke area. but LOL at Lee's straight in for the seats quote.

Reaction score
Some good news it was not a trophy it was a 182 cup :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Reaction score
Lee G said:
[quote="Steve Gunnis":29t04vut]Sad news. Didn't the Vee come with Recaros?

It was an option, but sadly one that was not often taken :([/quote:29t04vut]

i wasn't aware that it was an option in the V6, I know Jeremy at RUK has them fitted in his. I thought the only options had been the various full leather packs (seats, engine cover etc)

Reaction score
Maybe they weren't an option then. I know when I ordered my 2004 V6 they definitely weren't an option, but I recently saw a late one (not Jeremy's) also with them fitted, so thought maybe they had been introduced as a late option on the last few shells.
:?