So who is skiing this season then?

Reaction score
Just got back from a week in Les Arcs, was awesome. Had a really good time and the snow was excellent. Snowed for the first day then was clear for the last five, snow got a bit icey in places and a bit thin lower down in 1600 but all in all really good.

Went over to Les Plaine for a day and up to the glacier where I saw some nice views.

Reaction score
wigstar1 said:
wrightyrs said:
Been to Bulgaria and had a great time,went to Borovets and would go back.
They were doing alot of improvement work then and i know they have been doing more this summer.

I'm off to Val'D Isere on Feb 25th for a week and can't wait,8 of us going and using VIP-Chalet.com.
So someone to cook us breakfast and dinner while i'm relaxing in the hot-tub!!!!!

It seems an age away February!!!

Good Luck in Val!!!

Great place to go but i have been the last 2 years in a row, and you just cant escape Val Disease at all. It will get at least half of your group and it always wipes out a least a day. I really do love Val but im starting to think i'll have to look elswhere cos bein ill is just no fun. They have been looking into it for years and still cant seem to work out where it comes from! ie Water, Airborn etc.

But i wish you luck and just hope it doesnt get you!

(sick)

People talk about this but i went to val three years on the trot and had no issues. Nor did anyone i went with! For me val and the three valleys was the best resort i've been to until i did chamonix last year. Love it, best place i've boarded at. Am looking to head over there in feb. Fingers crossed for a bit more snow!