Sach front dampers

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Out of interest MarcR. do you have any concerns with loosing pressure in your loft set? I cannot understand why they would be did read something about not buying sets which had sat on shelves for years. Or is the thinking this was tied into the poor seals which allegedly did the round a year or two back thru one of the refurb companies.

Chris

No as i have spoke to Ben @ BG today (Thurs 26th March) and explained that these have been sitting since December and will be sitting longer and he says they will be fine as long as they are dry stored and out of the sun and dampness.
As its been pointed out large motor factors like Euro Car Parts can have shocks on the shelf for weeks/ months and no issues.
There is many car makers that bulk make 10,000s of the item for there car and sit for months at a time waiting to be ordered or bought.

If in 6/8 months time i do have an issue i would happily send them back to Ben @ BG and pay for them to get refilled as i know i would not be paying for a full £900 rebuild.