Reaction score
It sounds like i will get mine remaped again as i am impressed by the torque, i got mine done at RS tuner in Leeds, does anybody think getting MWM to do it is worth it, wouldn't mind the extra 10bhp and do you think it would be a better bet as i used the the guys involved with the group buy and he only spent 20mins and four runs which seems as of he couldn't be bothered as he was slagging off JMS. All in all i am happy with the unit. Whats MWM's contact number.
Thanks
Martin

Can't really speak for what happened at RS Tuning but have taken my car to MWM for quite a few things now and they're good guys. I can honestly say since having the remap, it's a different car. Worth giving Mike a shout and see what he says.

Reaction score
Yup it's mine!

Only just got it back on Friday but very impressed with the way it's running. I've been waiting since last April to have the mapping done and it's been a pretty unpleasant 9/10 months of driving. Pre RS2 map was 183bhp/139ft (I already had the JMS stage 1 remap and scorpion decat exhaust so not quite standard as Sir_Dave says) and post map as you can already see, 190.1bhp/151ft. Can post all the dyno results if I get a chance in the next day or two........

with that kinda power/torque spread im sure you are mate lol.

personally, it makes me laugh at how chip slags off all other tuners/mappers who have worked on cars with these fitted just to promote his mates company. lol. altho i do agree with him where 1 or 2 of those companies are concerned. rst being one of them. 20 mins to map it??? hes obviously just put a generic map on there without taking into account the tolerance diffs for each engine.

when mine gets mapped, it will be going to see the man himself.....wayne at chip wizards. countless class wins in all sorts of cars, no advertising, no bully mate cornering all the forums to advertise it etc etc etc

i mean mwm seem to have got a decent gain out of this, which im not knocking btw, but every other post gets a bit tedious.

Reaction score
I am just after the best remap with my RS2,always run on v power, decat scorpian combo and as i said it was the first car i had remapped, 270 quid for 20 mins and four runs and it didn't seem he did much aPART FROM A FEW TWEAKS. Rip off and the the way he slagged of the RS2 saying for a few hundred more you could have had a supercharger with 300hp i thought yeah front wheel drive won't handle it, he disagreed, torque steer, i am not some idiot off the street looking for max hp, i used to race karts and formula ford when i was younger. You need to upgrade the internals or bang goes the engine pretty quickly, it was all about power with him. Personally i like a car to handle and have the right balance for the chassis so am after the best remap. Any advice as i am new to the game of remapping and understand it takes a bit of time and skill so any advice would be much appreciated. I got made redundant at the time off the remap and made the drive from portsmouth to get it done as they were the ones apparently with the experience. I was on my way to Scotland to see my folks but had to pay for a hotel. My car is now sorn at my parents as the tax and mot were due at the same time. I have just fitted a whiteline rarb and have all the bits to powerflex the whole car, whether this is a good idea or not is yet to be seen. Only problem is that i am in portsmouth, 450 miles from the car. I do miss her as i am running about in a 206tdi and i won't selll my trophy as it wouldn't cover the finance and where there is no other car for the money that is so much fun and they will never make another like it. Sorry to bore you but long live the trophy and and all she stands for.