Reaction score
Hi ppl I've organised a group buy on the rs192 exhaust systems through Yates and Bloomfield, the price is £299 cat back and £350 inc de-cat inc p&p! There is 4 names down but need 10+ to secure this price! Normally sell for over 350 with postage on the cat back systems. Most of you will know how good these look and sound on the clios. I've posted this on cliosport as well. Any questions just pm me. Thanks Damian.

Reaction score
Only need a couple more now guys! Get ya name down on this great exhaust!

Reaction score
How easy are these to fit? Do they make the exhaust very maxpower in the sound dept?

Thanks.

Reaction score
A lot fit fit these DIY, prob not bad if you have access to a ramp! These aren't silly loud, more off a rasp at high revs but quite at low revs. Check you tube out.

Reaction score
I bought one in the last group buy and well inpressed, for me its not to loud just right.

Reaction score
It's an ok exhaust, I have one myself, but honestly if you're going to organise a group buy I'd do it for the BTB.

The rs192 definitely does not achieve it's power claims and it's a big compromise as half the centre pipe is only 2 inch in diameter
Hence me chopping the centre pipe out of mine and welding in a 2.5 inch section

Reaction score
It's an ok exhaust, I have one myself, but honestly if you're going to organise a group buy I'd do it for the BTB.

The rs192 definitely does not achieve it's power claims and it's a big compromise as half the centre pipe is only 2 inch in diameter

I have done this...sounds awesome!

Reaction score

That's not really something I'm keen to do with a brand new exhaust.. :-( Why don't they run 2.5 anyway?

I'm umming and arrrring over the RS192, 2" centre isn't swaying me :-/

Reaction score
Has anyone ever looked into or bought a miltek?

I always thought them to be the top name in exhausts?

Reaction score
Jenic has one on his T.

I know a few people have them tbh, a lot of the CS community say the welds crack. But I've never seen it tbh. RS192's are more problematic, but that might be down to more people buying them.

Reaction score
Milltek would have been the preferred choice on briskoda when I had my vRS.

I contacted a Milltek distributor this morning actually, Cat back - £480 fitted.

Reaction score

Which pipe is 2 inch before or after the centre box,just looked at pics its not clear.thanks

Reaction score
We have 9 now so just one more definite for the group buy! So get ya names down!

Reaction score
We have ten names but will take orders for more if you still want one, be quick though!!

Reaction score
Has anyone ever looked into or bought a miltek?

I always thought them to be the top name in exhausts?

Not on a Clio, but I know that 2 out of 4 fitted to 500 Abarth's that I have heard of were blowing within first 6 months fitted, yes they were fixed under warrenty but not what I would have expected, and they are nowhere near as good quality as the BTB Abarth exhaust which are admittedly much more expensive, but have had zero failures and fit superbly.