Reaction score
The pipe joining the centre section to the CAT is 2" as this is the diameter of pipe on the CAT. The rest of the system is 2.5". I was one of the first to have this system fitted on my Trophy back in 2008. Still on the Trophy and I have had no issues with it. Don't expect any noticeable power increases with any CAT back system, I chose the RS192 as it is one of the quietest after market systems say compared to a Yozza or Orbisoud system. Near enough close to standard until you put your foot down.

Reaction score
If you want a relatively quiet exhaust then this is a good option. Mine did come with a very small hole where they tacked on one of the mounts but other than that it seems a decent job. I ended up slotting the holes in my rear mounts to get it to sit well in the bumper too but for reference my Orbisoud cost double and was more problematic in quality and fitting. At least the 192 is cheap.

I wouldn't worry too much about the 2" pipe diameter. My Rs192 with a standard cat has more midrange than my silenced Orb despite the fact that it comes with full 2.5" pipe and a proper stubby sports cat with better shallow angles in and out. It no doubt misses out at the top end but I spend a lot more time using the midrange.

I wouldn't compare it to a BTB. You have to think about what you want. A cheap quiet exhaust or an expensive noisy one that's no doubt very well made. I love them both and put loads of miles on the Orb but I do a lot of motorway miles and pissed off too many neighbours! At the moment the Scorpian suits me well if a little dull after the Orb!