6. Luke335 (cliotrophy.co.uk) PAID
7. Gooner14 (cliotrophy.co.uk) PAID
8. Honkytonk (cliotrophy.co.uk) PAID
9. jtnmalone (cliosport.net) DECAT system PAID
10.182_sport (cliosport.net) cant pay till Wednesday
11. Wheaty (cliotrophy.co.uk) PAID

Thats the ten paid for :D

Reaction score
Picked mine up from courier depot yesterday evening, will look to fit in the next few days.

Reaction score
Hi all,

mines been picked up from the depot today.

Just had a look at it and it seems well made and of good quality - the outlet pipes are much larger and it was very well packed.

Just need to get new rubber hangars - anyone know if you have to use the standard Renault ones?

Will sort out heat shield rattle at the same time! (bigger washers, I believe).

Should last longer than the 6 years of the original, though that`s not bad.

Once again, thanks for organising.

Cheers,

Ian

Reaction score
Fitted my cat back rs192 today.

Fitted quite a few stainless exhausts to cars over time and this was the worst fitting one by far ! All the joins are held together by the skin of there teeth just to get the tailpipes to come even with the bumper.spent ages jiggling the thing about to try get it to line up well and so i could to get the tailpipes to look good in the bumper.

BUT on the plus side the exhaust note is exactly how i was hoping it would sound :) A nice note on tick over and not too much more noise than standard up the revs.....especially compared to the piper exhaust and decat i fitted and pulled straight off.What a racket ! lol

Overall am happy with it.

Steve

Reaction score
I was having this conversation on CS, They are made shortish to work with the standard CAT. However the De-CAT is suppose to bring the tips out further. See here:

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthre ... ight=rs192

I've currently got one hanger in the garage filled with silicone to see if I can sort one saggy side. Other than that I'm going to pull it forward just a bit more out of the sleeve and its perfect. I also have the de-cat system. The noise is spot on exactly what I wanted.

Reaction score
Got mine fitted today and sounds nice the only issue i have is that its not sitting right and touching the plastic surround and melted it :x

So need to take it back and get it sorted.
Can you buy those plastic surrounds or can you get carbon ones??

Johnny