Reaction score
Trophy No.
Guys also remember the rear bumper can be moved backwards and forwards.

Reaction score
Anyone else find the exhaust drones a bit up to 20mph? Didn't notice it on the first day fitted, but seem to notice more now. Fine further up, similar to standard

Reaction score
I've had the exhaust fitted for just under 3 weeks now [by a local garage] and yesterday whilst stationary i noticed a rattling noise coming from the exhaust, my first thought was maybe the heat shield but after having a look underneath it was actually one of the bolts has come off from the bar between the two pipes.

Do you reckon the supplier will send me a replacement bolt?

Attachments

• P1020632-v2.jpg
    P1020632-v2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 18
  • P1020629-v2.jpg
    P1020629-v2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 16
Reaction score
Wheaty said:
I've had the exhaust fitted for just under 3 weeks now [by a local garage] and yesterday whilst stationary i noticed a rattling noise coming from the exhaust, my first thought was maybe the heat shield but after having a look underneath it was actually one of the bolts has come off from the bar between the two pipes.

Hi Chris - or maybe replace it with another bolt/nut you can get your hands on?
Mark

Reaction score
Wheaty said:

Probably not as there is nothing to prove that it has been installed correctly, worth asking them though

Reaction score
Fire them an email.

I wouldn't hold your breath though, they are pretty useless at getting back to you and arranging things.