Reaction score
The extra weight is even more of an excuse to get some engine mods done :) more umph to pull it along with!

You have done the right thing if you do have people in the back though, I wouldnt like to think I was sat on the standard rear bench in case of a rear end shunt. Serious risk of whiplash.

Reaction score
hi

Are people replacing the rear seat with that out of a standard 172/182?
Is the colour of the back seat the same as the reecaros, I always thought they were blue-ish!?

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
only a couple of people have replaced them, the leather is identical but its a hell of a lot closer match than the fabric on the trophy's rear seats lol.

Reaction score
Matt X2C said:
mine will be coming out at some point along with all the stuff in the rear soon just to see what its like!

same here, plus a rollcage and maybe some harnesses, but not to sure. i never take people in the back so it makes sense :D

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Rudi said:
Matt X2C said:
mine will be coming out at some point along with all the stuff in the rear soon just to see what its like!

same here, plus a rollcage and maybe some harnesses, but not to sure. i never take people in the back so it makes sense :D

Rudi, that is going to get VERY noisey if/when you fit the Orbisoud. :lol:

Reaction score
I got both sets with my car and the FF seats look good! Great if you ever have passengers in the back!

Reaction score
hoolio said:
Rudi said:
Matt X2C said:

Rudi, that is going to get VERY noisey if/when you fit the Orbisoud. :lol:

:lol: , yea i know, i cant get enough of the standard zorst at the mo. The plan is for 474 to become a weekend/the odd evening/track car, so it wont be my daily driver. but we'll se how that one goes. + hearing yours i dont think i'll ever get annoyed with it :p

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Rudi said:
. + hearing yours i dont think i'll ever get annoyed with it :p

And you heard it on a quiet day, sounding awesome with these cold mornings :)