Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
gib172 said:
Are they exactly the same as the originals then???? very weird coming from an X5! :lol:

I'm going to reply back to Orbisound directly and tell them not to worry about their 80 Euro price tag for the parts... I found them cheaper at a BMW dealer! :lol:

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Rich, you have one back! :D

3 pairs have now gone, if anyone does want some then let me know by Thursday AM and I can get some more ordered as I should be picking them up saturday.

Cheers.

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
hoolio said:
Whoop whoop. I'm in no hurry for them so I'll send you out a cheque or whatever.

I have them! They look better made then the current ones, the dealer did say that the part number had changed a few times!

If you want to wait until the meet we are trying to arrange thats fine, or I can post them.

:)

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Good stuff. Like I said these were always intended to put away so I am in no hurry andCan wait till the meet. just don't want to leave you out of pocket for long so let me know what you wish to do about that.

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
I can wait a few weeks for the money, so its not urgent! It's on my credit card so I've got sometime until the next payment is due. If you want to send the payment now, I can drop you a PM with bank details or address.

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
quik5i1ver said:
you have email tim... :D

Rich, Do you still want to other pair? Same applies to you... Do you want to wait until the next meet or send me the funds and I'll get them in the post for you.

Cheers.

Reaction score
Hey Tim, yes I most certainly would still like a pair please. Any ideas on likely postage cost? Mind you, I could wait until the next meet.. Depending upon how long that is?! Don't like the idea of leaving you out of pocket!

Just looking at Goodwood breakfast mornings..

June 6th | Super Car Sunday
The ultimate performance machines; cars and bikes

August 1st | Performance Car Legends
Post-1970s drivers' cars, including track day favourites (Would Trophies count?!)

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
TBH I can't see them costing too much as they don't weight too much. I will bung them in a jiffy bag and take them to a post office when I'm passing one to ask how much it would cost to send.

Or we can wait for the next meet, or organise a MTB meet...

Reaction score
Definitely should organise a MTb meet - good plan! Although I had to give my borrowed sus forks back recently so I only have half a bike! Anyone ever service rockshox duke air forks?! Equally does anyone know of some cheap fox forks up or sale?! :D

back on topic, let me know postage cost and we'll take it from there - if you don't
mind please buddy :) - appreciate your help!

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Got the new mounts fitted and found it was still knocking against the bumper! So I bought some M10 nuts and cable tied them in and its no longer knocking! :) Sounds line a smoother car now the knocking noise is no longer in the background.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
You've not had a great deal of joy with tours Tim, I feel slightly blessed.
You still ok to hang on till the meet?

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Here they are. Hi-tech mod but it works! :D

[attachment=1:1bt3amd6]Left.jpg[/attachment:1bt3amd6]

[attachment=0:1bt3amd6]Right.jpg[/attachment:1bt3amd6]

Attachments

• Left.jpg
    Left.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 18
  • Right.jpg
    Right.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 17

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
By the looks of it too, I've not yet cable tied the nut thats on the left on the right mount. OOOPs :roll: