Reaction score
LOL, nothing personal to Luke of course..!!!

I may be interested depending upon price.. Does anyone else get much lateral movement? Mine seems fairly solid vertically but will move side to side without too much difficulty..

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
quik5i1ver said:
LOL, nothing personal to Luke of course..!!!

I may be interested depending upon price.. Does anyone else get much lateral movement? Mine seems fairly solid vertically but will move side to side without too much difficulty..

I get it wobbling side to side. (ewww errr). I plan to modify the new mounts with a trusty cable tie! :D I have a plan in my head which is hard to explain on here, but I'll post a picture when I get the new ones and if it works!

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Just got a price. 80 Euro's inc P&P. (About £70).

Anyone want some before I place my order?

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
hoolio said:
Per pair?

As far as I can tell yes. They mentioned the middle mount so I emailed them back to confirm if this is for the two rears or the two rears and the center one. (Some things are getting lost in translation)

I'll keep you posted!

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Right. Now the cost is 160 Euro's for both rear exhaust rubber mounts. :eek:

Anyone know of a company that could make them? 160 Euros seems a bit of a rip off for two bits of rubber!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
No way! Er don't think I'll be getting those unless I really have to. Though I'll make up numbers if you can find someone to make them.

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
For that price I'm tempted to leave mine broken! :roll: I'll do some investigating to find if someone can make them... I'll let you know if I get any where!

Reaction score
Good grief... Do they take us for mugs or what???!!!!

I must find a mo to speak with my neighbour; he works for a custom zorst outfit called pipecraft.

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
I had a brain fart the other day and thought maybe that price includes the mounting bracket the rubber mounts fix too, so I thought I would email and ask...

... They said its 80 Euros for the 2 rubber mounts and then 80 Euros P&P! Why so much!? Are they personally driving them here and posting them through my door!?

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
It turns out they could now charge 70 Euros for the rubber mounts and shipping to Paris where I have a friend that could send them over to me. This will take longer but will still be cheaper then the 80 Euro P&P they were charging.

Anyone interested in getting some when I get mine?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
So that's 70 euro's for a pair of mounts (not each) and whatever extra postage from paris, yes?

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Yes. They have also suggested someone else to try (alpine) which I have contacted to see what they can do... If anything.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Ok for that kind of outlay I think I can afford to put a set away. PM me when you get yourself set to go.

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
hoolio said:
Ok for that kind of outlay I think I can afford to put a set away. PM me when you get yourself set to go.

You are going to owe me a beer! :)

Just took one of my mounts to try and bodge it slightly and noticed a BMW part number... I thought "surely not" and it is!! Its from an X5!! BMW Part no: 18 . 21 - 1 439 497 spoke to a BMW dealer and they are £18. A family member of mine works for BMW so can do a special deal on them so I have ordered 6 @ £14 each.

If you send me a PM with your address we can also sort out payment, or we can meet up somewhere if you wish as I live not far from you. I should have them within a week.

If anyone else wants a spare pair of mounts, give me a shout. £14 + P&P.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Whoop whoop. I'm in no hurry for them so I'll send you out a cheque or whatever.

Reaction score
Are they exactly the same as the originals then???? very weird coming from an X5! :lol: