Reaction score
I'm ready as soon as too. I guess as long as we get the required depoisit together we can book whenever best suits us? Is that right?

Reaction score
Dont hold up because of me guys, its 180 miles from me so i will have to think about it, tomorrow i will decide.

Reaction score
tallandy said:
BenG said:
Im just going to order up a Maxogen in about an hour so hopefully they will be in stock. Im interested but I obviously need to get this IK first. I cant believe im paying £360 for an air filter ! :eek:

That is a big saving on the remap though, im well pleased with that. :D

Anyone tried arranging a group buy on the maxogen for discount? I'd be quite interested in that as well

I'm up for both, but like tallandy I'd want the maxogen before I got involved in the group buy remap.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
from experience, believe me group buys for ITG products are tricky. Merlin Motorsports based at castle combe are your best bet as they are the only 'official' stockists of itg products but if you can get a large enough order - combining a GB with Cs or renosport of say 20 or so you may persuade ITG to deal with you direct for an upfront payment and single delivery address.

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Maxogen fitted today, not had much chance to test it out but I went for a quick spin before and everything seems good. :D

Im now ready to pay deposit for remapping...

Reaction score
I will try and sort it tommorrow but with the kids off school and spending my money faster than I can refill my wallet... :oops:

Reaction score
Just seen this!!!! Add me to that list!! 8) me and Ben can convoy! seen as me live down the road from each other

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Just seen this!!!! Add me to that list!! me and Ben can convoy! seen as me live down the road from each other

You have too much money !

Saying that ive just spent £360 on an air filter...We both have too much money ! :lol:

Reaction score
Well us cumbrians have nothing better to do! :) will have to show you my wheels! A weekend would be better from me if possible....as I ave used all my holidays up lol

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Pop round over the weekend.

Spotted you before in Lindal, car looked awesome 8)

Reaction score
Cheers mate! starting to look a bit better for itself these days! got a few little 'extra' mods going on inside now which you will have to see

Reaction score
Depending when the 1st 3 people book themself's in, i may pop up for a power run before i strip the car down for the rebuild, it would have to be within the next few weeks though :(
keep me informed on what dates :D

Cheers
Chris