Reaction score
Great pics all, sounds like a really good meet! I'll definitely come down to one soon :D

Reaction score
Great photos guys, looked like a superb morning. I had planned on attenting this myself however i was in the trophys motherland.

On the RAW v Space subject. I've got 3 120GB portable HDDs. One is full!!! and another has 30GB used and the third is a backup of my favourite photos. I must either stop being so trigger happy or learn to delete photos that aren't quite good enough.
Also once i'm finished in Photoshop the file size of each photo is around 40-80mb!!

Reaction score
Wooooah!! 80mb PShop files, what do you do to them to make them so huge? I only have a 160gb HDD so I couldn't possibly imagine getting to that stage! I also only have USB 1 so the copying across vast amounts of data would be a tad lengthy!

Judging by the number of people who said that they would have liked to have attended, perhaps we should try to arrange another Trophy representation for a further breakfast run. I for one would most certainly be game for that! 8)

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Me to! When i got there the guy pointing the cars in aid they will keep the first bay free for trophys... however people ignored his directions and parked in the bay anyway... D'OH! Maybe next time

Reaction score
ruddy cheek!

Steve and I did feel a bit put out that the number one renault supercar slayer wasn't centre stage!! :wink: At least they sorted us out an area in which we could all park together.. sort of!