Reaction score
I've downsized a few to post up, My favourite is with OUTATIME in the foreground, he had a working flux capacitor!

Attachments

• Trophy meet at Goodwood11.JPG
    Trophy meet at Goodwood11.JPG
    328.2 KB · Views: 816
  • Trophy meet at Goodwood14.JPG
    Trophy meet at Goodwood14.JPG
    488.6 KB · Views: 817
  • Trophy meet at Goodwood35.JPG
    Trophy meet at Goodwood35.JPG
    465.4 KB · Views: 817
  • Trophy meet at Goodwood49.JPG
    Trophy meet at Goodwood49.JPG
    575.5 KB · Views: 818
  • Trophy meet at Goodwood24.JPG
    Trophy meet at Goodwood24.JPG
    468.4 KB · Views: 818
  • Trophy meet at Goodwood30.JPG
    Trophy meet at Goodwood30.JPG
    581.5 KB · Views: 818
Reaction score
great pics steve, they look so good together.

shame i left before all the photos of this lineup :cry: ...always next time tho!

Reaction score
Matt X2C said:
great pics steve, they look so good together.

shame i left before all the photos of this lineup :cry: ...always next time tho!

Hang on, I've got some with yours in too, Here we go.

Shame we didn't meet up, as you say - next month!

I wanted to hear your exhaust, it certainly looks the part.

Attachments

• Trophy meet at Goodwood04.JPG
    Trophy meet at Goodwood04.JPG
    383.6 KB · Views: 796
  • Trophy meet at Goodwood06.JPG
    Trophy meet at Goodwood06.JPG
    518.1 KB · Views: 796
Reaction score
Great pics ... the colour on the Alpine is so similar to the Trophy... good stuff :)

O.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Great pix, am sorry i wasn't there, can you believe i woke up at 5.30 this morning to try to get to this but after only 4 hours sleep the lure of the bed was just too much. Hope you all had a good day, am kicking myself now.

So did you guys actually get to meet doc and Mcfly? :lol:

Reaction score
oliie said:
Great pics ... the colour on the Alpine is so similar to the Trophy... good stuff :)

O.

It was very similar, apparently the paint code is 701 (ours is 722 i think) but looked exactly the same parked alongside each other. The Alpine owners were very friendly and didn't mind us parking our shopping trolleys all over their paddock at all! Also met pumpkin from Renaultsport who has a very tasty Inferno 182 Cup that is set up for track work (look how much lower it is than mine!).

Jules - you should have come, never mind, it's a long trek for you, come to next months as it's supercars, should be worthwhile! I met the owner of the DeLorean, all the addenda is just clip on and the car is actually a beautiful example of a fantastic car. He had speakers in the vents that made all the proper time machine noises - it was superb!

It was good to see Rich (quik5i1ver) and Katie again and meet Graham (Gazza). I think they approved of the detour on the way back to Brighton, that was one fast b-road convoy!

Attachments

• Trophy meet at Goodwood22.JPG
    Trophy meet at Goodwood22.JPG
    483.7 KB · Views: 749
  • Trophy meet at Goodwood26.JPG
    Trophy meet at Goodwood26.JPG
    362.5 KB · Views: 749
  • Trophy meet at Goodwood28.JPG
    Trophy meet at Goodwood28.JPG
    500.6 KB · Views: 749
  • Trophy meet at Goodwood50.JPG
    Trophy meet at Goodwood50.JPG
    616.7 KB · Views: 749
Reaction score
Warm Welcome

Thanks for the warm welcome I got at Goodwood today.

I wish I had arrived there earlier to see all those trophy's together as they looked great.

I thought you could have almost have mistaken my baked bean as a trophy if you were slightly colour blind or had a camera with a slight colour cast lol :wink:

Charlotte

Reaction score
Good pics Steve - cheers for posting. I'd love to come along to this but its just too far away unfortunately :(

Reaction score
Indeed was good to see you again Steve and Graham, and meet Renaultsport too!

Charlotte, glad you approached us and squeezed your baked bean machine in for some piccys!

The B road blast to the pub was awesome, without a doubt the hardest I've been able to push the car yet and without a single alert from the girlfriend-ometer! :lol: 8)

My pics to follow as soon as I can get em online...!!!

Reaction score
Great pictures Rich, they've came out much better than mine (and can't blame the camera either!) I remembered to set the white balance to cloudy but had the camera stuck on ISO 100 all day! That's why they're so gloomy and underexposed. I was really lazy with my composition too, must try harder next time. :oops:

Great shot of my car Rich!

GwoodLineup4SM.jpg

Reaction score
Thanks Steve :oops: It really was luck of the draw with my photos.. I didn't hold up great hopes but they came out better than expected. I have to confess that each of those was fiddled with in PSHOP.. Mainly small adjustments to levels, brightness and contrast and sometimes saturation. Plus almost all of them have a gradient over the sky because it was too bright and also really unpleasant.. I'll try to get some more up in a while.. You know, I have no idea how to set the white balance :roll: I started on ISO 400 without realising so I backed off to 200 a couple of shots in. They're the only settings I changed..!! I like some of your viewpoints - you have a distinct advantage of not requiring steps (unlike that guy wandering around the paddock towards the end!!) I think you got better shots with us interspersed amongst the Alpines, I spent too long faffing about taking rear shots. That delorean shot is great though - really like that! :D Shame Oliie wasn't there too, we could all have compared shots.

Do you have photoshop? You could bring up the brightness in yours to cut the underexposure couldn't you? - You can do more with an underexposed photo than one that's over exposed.. :)

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
What camera bodies were you both using? I was using a 20D but didn't really take to many pics as i was too busy looking at all the awesome cars there!

I agree, the last shot in Steve's post is a great pic!

Reaction score
I'm using a 400D with kit lense, Rich was using 350D with kit lense I think.

I didn't play with mine at all, just batch processed them to an uploadable size, they're all shot in RAW format (I don't use anything else) I bought a 4GB card so I don't have to worry about using the not-so-good jpeg format. The good thing about this is I can adjust a lot of things afterwards but have to have two versions of every photo on my computer, (RAW being 9.8mb a piece!)

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
RAW is one thing i haven't really played around with that much and keep meaning to. I'd be worried about the disc space vanishing on my laptop.

You have managed to get nice pics from the kit lense, however i think it doesn't really work as well on my 20D compared to what it did on my 300D for some reason. I can get some cracking shots from it on the 300D.

I am currently still trying to finish my website (www.ukactionsports.co.uk) however it is making slow progress. :cry:

Reaction score
Yup mine is a 350d just with the kit lense.

I haven't had the guts to shoot in RAW yet, does it take much time to process? I reckon if you play about with your shots Steve you should be able to get far better colour representation in them than I managed with mine - It took a bit of fiddling to get the colours as strong as they are. Next time we're out perhaps you could introduce me to RAW :wink: I do only have a 1gb Sd card though.. :(

Reaction score
Trophy No.
great pics guys,

just a quick post as i only got back today and now my dinner is ready.

Who got the best pic!

lol

the FLUX CAPACITOR!!!!!!

Attachments

• IMAGE_093.jpg
    IMAGE_093.jpg
    293.7 KB · Views: 380