Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
aye, once you try it you'll never go back - 2 hours waxing a car or 10 mins washing it for th same results. 1.50hrs to do what ever you want..... catch a footy match, go for a drive, fun time with the missus..... the choices are endless....

Reaction score
Cue said:
aye, once you try it you'll never go back - 2 hours waxing a car or 10 mins washing it for th same results. 1.50hrs to do what ever you want..... catch a footy match, go for a drive, fun time with the missus..... the choices are endless....

Lol... they should market it as a lifestyle product!!! The only thing is - if you're not washing your car then the Miss is making you wash the floor of the house instead. Hmm...

Reaction score
oliie said:
Cue said:

Lol... they should market it as a lifestyle product!!! The only thing is - if you're not washing your car then the Miss is making you wash the floor of the house instead. Hmm...

Um, not me. I drove to Goodwood Circuit today and took pictures of Aston Martins and TVR's while she cleaned the floor, came back, did the 'fun time' bit and now I'm on the internet while she cooks dinner. Is there a lifestyle product that offers that?

Reaction score
Cue said:

You've lost me.

I cook dinner most of the time anyway. And clean the floor. I hate sexism, it appalls me, wearing a fecking neck-tie everyday while they strut around in their skirts and heels. Why can't I wear heels? Oh.

Reaction score
Oh, you mean lysergic acid diethylamide, not limited-slip differential, got cars on the brain, me.

Reaction score
Lol Steve. I do the cooking most days too - but then I want to live to see tomorrow :p Which is the other reason why I don't wear heels.

O.

Reaction score
Gazza said:
hey mate, loks great hoping to get mine done soon.

And i hope you realise yours is forsale,

seen these pics on pistonheads. that cheaky **** jzink is using yours and other ppls pics to sell his car,

thought you should now
Cheers I have asked him to remove them.
Permagard is well worth the money give him a bell.
PS Are you in stockport or Germany :D

Its me whos in germany im drivin home 4 easter to wigan so im gonna pop down to see your man from permaguard