Reaction score
Hi
Just like to say a big THANKS to Graham at stockport for the superb job he did on mine yesterday.
The screen was that clear I thought he'd taken it out :shock: :lol:
Got lots of "wow thats looks clean !" on motorway journey home (tup)
Well worth a visit.

Attachments

• IMG_1972.JPG
    IMG_1972.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,277
  • IMG_1973.JPG
    IMG_1973.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,277
Reaction score
not sure what they've done to your number plates but they've scrubbed them so hard the text has almost all rubbed away into a blur :wink:

Reaction score
Lovely job. Isn't it nice to own a car for a year and have it looking better than it did out of the factory gates! I gave mine a thorough clean last weekend and even used the tyre gel that comes with the service pack, it looked gorgeous. For about a minute. :cry:

Reaction score
Gareth said:
not sure what they've done to your number plates but they've scrubbed them so hard the text has almost all rubbed away into a blur :wink:

plates in stealth mode - anti flash :wink:

Reaction score
Steve said:
Lovely job. Isn't it nice to own a car for a year and have it looking better than it did out of the factory gates! I gave mine a thorough clean last weekend and even used the tyre gel that comes with the service pack, it looked gorgeous. For about a minute. :cry:

Yep really pleased as I hate washing/polishing cars.Still looks mint even in this weather!

Reaction score
shiftspark said:
Steve said:

Yep really pleased as I hate washing/polishing cars.Still looks mint even in this weather!

Not for long :!: :(

Reaction score
nice

Do think you could give us the guys details mate looks a sound job n I aint far from stockport. He much it set you back?

Reaction score
Re: nice

owenb1983 said:
Do think you could give us the guys details mate looks a sound job n I aint far from stockport. He much it set you back?

You have to see it in the flesh to appreciate it fully. It will look better than it did new out of the factory, looks like liquid glass.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
graham scattergood T: 07921 355 600. They're in Bredbury, just before the Stockport turn-off on the m60, can't remember the jct no.

first left at the r/b then first right - follow the road round and aim for the sandwich shop. they're in the unit on the far right.

top bloke is Graham, always a top job.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
hey mate, loks great hoping to get mine done soon.

And i hope you realise yours is forsale,

seen these pics on pistonheads. that cheaky **** jzink is using yours and other ppls pics to sell his car,

thought you should now

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Gazza said:

seen these pics on pistonheads. that cheaky **** jzink is using yours and other ppls pics to sell his car,

thought you should now

I assume you must be paying steve for your avatar pic then :lol:

Reaction score
Gazza said:

thought you should now
Cheers I have asked him to remove them.
Permagard is well worth the money give him a bell.
PS Are you in stockport or Germany :D

Reaction score
Gazza said:

thought you should now

...and also stealing a picture of my Permagarded enginge bay too!

Reaction score
The whole point is that the Permagard replaces the wax. So, yes.

O.

Reaction score
drexel said:
If you polish and wax the car does it remove the perma?

Not sure if it removes the permagard but thats the point you dont need to polish or wax the car.

Reaction score
I enjoy giving it a good once over, i had the superguard when i 1st got it but that stuff was pointless

Reaction score
supaguard is pants. Permagard is the only choice for people who want the looks of a professional detail and excellent paint protection or for lazy feckers, of which I'm the latter.