Reaction score
Thanks for the information. Sounds exactly what I'm looking for. 8)

It's so diffficult to get an idea of these things without experiencing them for yourself.

Cheers.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hi, looks great very envious hope to have all this done in the summer. Looks like it hangs quite a lot lower in the mid section or is it just a trick of the photo.

Reaction score
I hope lots of Trophy's end up with Orbisouds, it's the exhaust the car deserves and should have come with. Would make the link to the Cup Racers more pronounced (using the same ones).

Reaction score
Trophy No.
How long is the orbisoud system supposed to last and how easy would it be to swop back to the reno system?

Reaction score
hoolio said:
Hi, looks great very envious hope to have all this done in the summer. Looks like it hangs quite a lot lower in the mid section or is it just a trick of the photo.

I see what you mean, but it is the photo I think. I didn't think it protruded when I was underneath having a good look whilst at Ren-Tech

SpaceMonkey said:
Additonal silencer I'd of imagined.
He got the quieter of the two systems.

In answer to asims question, spot on SpaceMonkey. It is the silencer. I went for the 'ladies' version I'm afraid. Actually 'ladies' version is sexist, the old git version :wink:

hoolio said:
How long is the orbisoud system supposed to last and how easy would it be to swop back to the reno system?

Not sure but would require reinstallation of standard mounting brackets for back boxes. So not a half hour job, but no more than 1.5hrs would be my guess, for that is worth..

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Thanks Neophyte, the reason i asked is from a resale point of view, i think having the orbisoud would be a plus but also not many would relish the £900 replacement cost. :shock:

Reaction score
Steve Gunnis said:
Great write up Neophyte, go to the Surrey rolling road this Saturday, I'm going now and I can see the difference the Orb makes (I've got the Group N ECU and ITG). Please???!!!

Steve, I spoke with Saner. All booked in :) I am one of the last to run (#24 I think) so with any luck you might still be be around, when I arrive. If not I will post 'the numbers' on here for your reference after the event.

Reaction score
hoolio said:
Thanks Neophyte, the reason i asked is from a resale point of view, i think having the orbisoud would be a plus but also not many would relish the £900 replacement cost. :shock:

I see, good point. It is stainless steel (as I am sure your aware) so ought to last a good long while; atleast that is what I am hoping!..

Reaction score
Neophyte said:
Steve Gunnis said:
Great write up Neophyte, go to the Surrey rolling road this Saturday, I'm going now and I can see the difference the Orb makes (I've got the Group N ECU and ITG). Please???!!!

Steve, I spoke with Saner. All booked in :) I am one of the last to run (#24 I think) so with any luck you might still be be around, when I arrive. If not I will post 'the numbers' on here for your reference after the event.

Right, I now have a proper reason for going - to see the Orbisoud! I was going to leave Wimbledon around 10 o'clock but don't think I will be hanging around all day so what time will you be there?

Reaction score
Steve Gunnis said:
Right, I now have a proper reason for going - to see the Orbisoud! I was going to leave Wimbledon around 10 o'clock but don't think I will be hanging around all day so what time will you be there?

I was planning on getting there for about 11:30-12:00 so hopefully that should work quite well. See you tomorrow Steve.

Reaction score
I was meant to be running @ this, but have to take the GF's car in for some work.

If I get back @ a reasonable hour I might pop along (I know no-one :oops: ) to see how people are doing.

Reaction score
Neophyte said:
SpaceMonkey said:
.. I know no-one :oops: ...

I thought I was going to be the only 'norman no mates'! That is a relief :)

Eh? How are we all supposed to know each other? I know Gareth but he looks like he's wimping out now. :wink:

Come on Gareth, don't you want to know what your new baby is putting out? You can drive to a job from there, only a few motorway miles off the M25.

Reaction score
Great to meet you at lunchtime Andy - thanks for taking me on a little quick spin to hear the new exhaust :D

car is very tidy and the subtle mod's are definitely all good improvements :D

now i must resist the temptation for a few months before contemplating making a similar purchase - as i also said it looks like one of the best fitting aftermarket exhausts i have seen so far.

must hide the credit card, must hide the credit card........

Reaction score
Gareth said:
Great to meet you at lunchtime Andy - thanks for taking me on a little quick spin to hear the new exhaust :D
car is very tidy and the subtle mod's are definitely all good improvements :D
now i must resist the temptation for a few months before contemplating making a similar purchase - as i also said it looks like one of the best fitting aftermarket exhausts i have seen so far.
must hide the credit card, must hide the credit card........

No problem, I enjoyed our chat :D

Reaction score
I look forward to the dyno results - my wallet is already quaking in fear. So much for my intentions of keeping it standard! :roll: :wink: