Reaction score
Yeah for £20odd quid it's cheap in comparison to a garage who will charge 3 times plus! for a diagnostics check!

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
hoolio said:
Cheers guys, onto the"bay" then.

You could have borrowed mine if you made it to the meet! I can bring it with me when I drop the mounts off if you've not got one by then.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Renaultsport said:
hoolio said:

You could have borrowed mine if you made it to the meet! I can bring it with me when I drop the mounts off if you've not got one by then.

Bit of a chicken and egg thing going on there though, need the reader to diagnose the problem to get the car to work to get there to get the reader :)

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
hoolio said:
Renaultsport said:
hoolio said:

Bit of a chicken and egg thing going on there though, need the reader to diagnose the problem to get the car to work to get there to get the reader :)

My head hurts just reading that! :D Well if you need one then I can pop up the A34 this weekend or something, give you the mounts at the same time. Then you can drop the reader back when you're done.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Thanks Tim, I appreciate it but I think i will just order the one that's linked earlier in this thread. Just txt me when you come up, remember I work on saturday.