Reaction score
Lol Catas... was thinking the same thing! If you don't know your cars then you'll think the Clio is really old. Bah... as long as I know it's new!! ;)

O.

Reaction score
With a (relatively) subtle car like this though the avarage Joe out there doesn't have much idea of its true potential. To many it is simply a clio with a big exhaust (an after-market one at that in their minds) - and that's great, a big part of its charm - a real Q car. Eliminating a shiny new number plate simply adds to that notion of having something very special clothed in a relatively plain, unassuming wrapper (not to mention the benefits of mundane clio prices for many bits and bobs). When you do encounter someone that does keep up to date with the output of the motoring journalists of this land they certainly take notice - the driver of a megane 225 drove directly into the back of a minibus the other afternoon, purely because he could't take his eyes from my muddy little beut! (yes - I do mean the car). Even after I stopped to help out he was far keener on talking about the Trophy than handing over his particulars to the rather unhappy minibus driver!