Reaction score
If anyone's interested i've got a brand new BTB exhaust up for grabs for only £450, that's £150 less than the group buy over on Cs a few months ago.

It's brand new and has never been fitted.

Chris

Reaction score
Chris - sounds like you have an alladin's cave of goodies?!

Reaction score
Dayc, I ordered the janspeed today with the centre box and an unsilenced decat. Should be fitting it this weekend so will let you know how it sounds.

Reaction score
nickboazracing said:
Dayc, I ordered the janspeed today with the centre box and an unsilenced decat. Should be fitting it this weekend so will let you know how it sounds.

I was going to go for the janspeed but i went for the scorpion instead. There is a couple of good threads on here about the scorpion if any of you are still thinking about getting it.Im probably going to get a decat over christamas period as i fancy it being a little louder now! :)

I have noticed on ebay recently that there are now single rear silencer scorpions for sale as well, as when i bought mine the only one available was a twin back box?

Reaction score
Get a milltek they have a nice sound :) or go nuts and get a custom titanium exhaust :p

Reaction score
nickboazracing said:

Nice one, well let me know when its ok to have a cheeky listen. :D

Cheers
Chris

Reaction score
Chaps if your after a scorpion there quite cheap from ebay and kamracing.

Might be worth a try.

Reaction score
What price is a Prospeed exhaust? Have e-mailed them but had no reply to date. How does the system compare in terms of audibility compared ot RS192, Janspeed etc.?

Reaction score
Update.

I had the exhaust fitted at the weekend and am very pleased with it. It fits brilliantly, is well made and the decat has an unrestricted sleeve fit to the main system with an additional sleeve adaptor to refit the cat with.

It's a little louder than I had imagined but it's to be expected as I am running without the cat. It's a great raspy sound and makes me feel 17 again! The volume on the motorway is acceptable, although above 80 it starts to get a little boomy. I'd be interested to hear it with the cat on.

The engine definately feels more revy, and i'm sure there's more torque.

Nick.

G

If its any help benoj i have the RS192 cat back, then my standard cat went so just fitted a janspeed cat from ktec last week. The sound is great, its really quiet when pottering around/motorway but put your foot down and the sound is unreal. More like a big turbo motor than a clio. Its a great combo, Id really recommend it.

Reaction score
akey said:
If its any help benoj i have the RS192 cat back, then my standard cat went so just fitted a janspeed cat from ktec last week. The sound is great, its really quiet when pottering around/motorway but put your foot down and the sound is unreal. More like a big turbo motor than a clio. Its a great combo, Id really recommend it.

Any vids pal? One mans wine is anothers poison and all.

G

Sorry mate i dont have any videos. Know what u mean, obviously everyone has there own tastes and u take a gamble when buying exhausts i suppose. Its quite loud when you give it some but otherwise its quiet and ok for daily driving and gives a nice deep note. I will try to get a vid as its not a common setup really and dont think there are any vids on youtube

Reaction score
i love the way the standard exhaust ticks itself cool. Esepcially at night when everything is still and quiet - it sounds even louder. :)

Reaction score
Im looking at a Yozzasport,with their de-cat pipe next month,can anyone comment on them at all? Im after something loud and raspy,that will pop and bang coming down the revs/gears...looks like i will be driving to them to have it fitted also :) whats the general opinion on these,seen some good vids on youtube :D

Reaction score
Thinking about getting a Blue Flame system. Any opinions from those that have experience of it? Pros and cons vice the RS192, Janspeed etc? Can't get to Prospeed that easily from west Kent I'm afraid - too busy to lose a day's work